Notifications
Clear all

Apexi PFC Tuning

Page 2 / 2
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I don't live by "what if's", but I just never got off my butt...'til now. IF the other car in which I have interest, an '05 SL500 with a Kleeman supercharger, doesn't pan out...it has a top issue and is being worked on...

Anyway, I'm thinking of going with the ECU Master Black from MWR, WITH a tune!!! I'd make it a day; drive up, install and do the tuning, drive home. There's a shop, Renn Sport Performance, near by with a chassis dyno/tuner who can keep it "running". I'll see what evolves.

Thanks for the good wishes, Justin. I just want to have fun 'til I can't, or the money runs out ;^)

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 1, 2023 9:31 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Well, the manager of a highly regarded, local service/repair shop, more or less told me "don't buy the SL500, $$$$$$'s in potential, real, repair costs"...so, I'm not going to pursue it. I could in a similar direction, '95 Vette Convertible, or just put the money into the Spyder and BMW...decisions deci... 😉 😉 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 2, 2023 7:37 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: