Don't hesitate to b...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Don't hesitate to buy from Japanparts

(@chrioboy2)
Trusted Member

I wanted to share my experience buying from Japanparts. I know it might make some uneasy buying in foreign currency. I believe my bank has a set rate per US dollar for foreign debit transactions, like 3%, if you don't use their credit card. Paypal has a lower rate for conversion, but the ol' same deal, if you sign up for Xoom(?) it's free. I don't even know why I pay these clowns a monthly fee if they are going to nickle and dime me for every little thing. Off the rant.

The prices on Japanparts, regardless of how you go about purchasing, are still a great deal lower than other places Stateside. If you use your debit without notifying your bank it won't process, you just have to wait 15 minutes and you'll get a call or text asking if someone is playing fraudulent games. Then you can try again and it will process, of course Paypal would be quicker regardless.

After a couple bad experiences with aftermarket parts *cough fleabay roca cough*. I've decided to only put oem or premium aftermarket products on my beautiful dream car. The shipping rates from Japan are a fair deal better than domestic USPS charges stateside. Another reason to go for it, they are always a day ahead of schedule, it's like your parts come from the future!

This topic was modified 5 years ago by chrioboy2
Topic starter Posted : June 22, 2019 5:18 pm
LordTakuban and CSPIDY reacted
(@wilcomr-s)
Estimable Member

I have used buyee as well. I think buyee has the lowest fees but I use both.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 6:59 pm
(@wilcomr-s)
Estimable Member

I have used buyee as well. I think buyee has the lowest fees but I use both.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 7:01 pm
(@chrioboy2)
Trusted Member

I have used this service to obtain my TRD comp springs from Yahoo auctions. I just searched for the oem part number and... eureka!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 30, 2019 1:54 am
WilcoMR-S reacted
Share: