🐸, 2003, Electric Green Mica

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 24, 2019 1:35 pm
hello reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)
Posted by: hello

Um, if you're level 2, I am level -100.

I am assuming that "Um"  stands for "Uncle Mush"?  If not,  please disregard.   LOL

First of all,  I'm a level two?  When did that happen?  How does one know what level they are?  What did I do to deserve a level two?  Can I do that again?  Is it legal? Were any animals injured in the process of my becoming a level two?  Did I win anything?   Second,  if it has to do with gear-head knowledge, what were they thinking to elevate me to that status?!  Third,   of course,  that makes you at least a 100!  If you wish to protest,  I will gladly sign your petition! LOL

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 2:26 pm
(@nottamiata)
Prominent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 24, 2019 2:38 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: Uncle Mush

I am assuming that "Um"  stands for "Uncle Mush"?  If not,  please disregard.   LOL

First of all,  I'm a level two?  When did that happen?  How does one know what level they are?  What did I do to deserve a level two?  Can I do that again?  Is it legal? Were any animals injured in the process of my becoming a level two?  Did I win anything?   Second,  if it has to do with gear-head knowledge, what were they thinking to elevate me to that status?!  Third,   of course,  that makes you at least a 100!  If you wish to protest,  I will gladly sign your petition! LOL

Working hard to get that second star, huh, UM? I'm sure the "Um" was meant as "Ummmmm or Mmmmmm" as in "thinking". In your "UM", both letters are caps(NOT Cap's, as in Cap Weir's 🙃 ).

Luv ya', UM 😀 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 3:26 pm
hello reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

And, NM, that's a lot of work! Well done(mechanically, hopefully 😉 😉) Recently, I've been working on both my Spyder and the G35...but that's for my "WooHoo" thread...

Enjoy!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 3:33 pm
(@edspecr)

so who awards these levels? 🙂  I don't think I have the required amount of hubris to self-ascribe a level to myself...

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 3:38 pm
(@nottamiata)
Prominent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 24, 2019 3:48 pm
(@nottamiata)
Prominent Member

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 24, 2019 3:56 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: edspecR

so who awards these levels? 🙂  I don't think I have the required amount of hubris to self-ascribe a level to myself...

Look at it this way; you have a Spyder, and when it needs some work, big or small, you'll probably be the one doing it. Make the "level" any old thing you want...just don't tell us you what you did, then have it fall off!!!

At NM; trust me(I've said that to you before, haven't I?), make NO time estimates beforehand! It seems something always rears its ugly head! Just git 'er dun!!!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 4:53 pm
hello reacted
(@hello)
Reputable Member

Oh no. The Um was short for ummm. We all know you're way above level 2.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 5:53 pm
(@hello)
Reputable Member
Posted by: NottaMiata

Most likely, yes.

I think I need to complete a compression test and remove my exhaust header to get to Level 3.

You're free to decide what level you are.  I haven't thought it all through, really.  I was just beaming like a four-year-old who made it through the whole day without peeing in his big-boy pants. "I did it!!!"

Edit: Oh, I just saw the negative symbol. No, you can only be level 0 or higher.  A simple oil change, changing your wiper blades, or replacing a bulb gets you to Level 1.  I might be able to help you with those, but you take my advice at your own risk.

YOU can only be level 0 or higher. ME, I am totally negative. Just ask Dev lol. Amazing I can even get the car to start.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 5:54 pm
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

Well,  that's certainly nice to hear,  but if you really believe that we must have an in-depth discussion about your toilet training some day.  😁

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 6:55 pm
hello reacted
(@hello)
Reputable Member

Well,  that's certainly nice to hear,  but if you really believe that we must have an in-depth discussion about your toilet training some day.  😁

What's a toilet?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 7:56 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: