I got a few more.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 15, 2023 3:41 pm
Uncle Mush reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

About ever three to four years I detail my car and then take new pictures. My goal is to best the ones I have taken before to better my photography. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 31, 2023 2:43 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Last one. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2023 3:00 pm
Uncle Mush reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

@dev great shots Dev.  Thanks for posting them.  If I lived closer to where you are,  I'd want you to take photos of my car too!  🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 1, 2023 4:24 pm
LordTakuban and dev reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Agreed.  Great pics!

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 3, 2023 10:51 am
Uncle Mush reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Thanks fellows. If I ever make it down to meet you guys it will be with my camera and lenses to make sure I take some great pictures of your cars.  

I plan to take a photoshoot of the yellow Spyder since it will be for sale soon by the owner. I have something big planed for it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 3, 2023 12:36 pm
(@rdawg)
Trusted Member

@dev as a member of the yellow spyder club, I look forward to the new pics.  Your black car is still my screen saver, perhaps a screen saver of a nice PFL yellow spyder will get me motivated to fix the paint on the frunk and replace the headlights that have been sitting in their box since I bought them last year black Friday... then all i will need to do is fix the AC before selling....

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 3, 2023 4:19 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

@rdawg 

I am happy and blessed to have fans throughout my photography Journey.
  I can tell you it wasn’t easy and it was four years in the making for those shots. On the day it came down to a small window of shooting at the golden hour and I had other technical difficulties but I got captures that will be with me to reminisce into my old age. Thanks for the encouragement and I’m going to work really hard on the next set for the Yellow Spyder. I already had a vision that was in the making for the last 14 years but with a 2003 yellow but that owner sold his car. I will fulfill it with this owners yellow Spyder. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 3, 2023 7:30 pm
Uncle Mush reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I originally wanted to buy a yellow one.  But I was in a rush to buy at the time (way back in 2003) and the 040 with the TRD kit is what was available.  I wish I had lots of space for several cars so I could own a yellow one as well since I do still think about that.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2023 5:46 pm
dev and Uncle Mush reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

@dev I look forward to seeing the photos of the yellow spyder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 4, 2023 5:50 pm
dev reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @lordtakuban

I originally wanted to buy a yellow one.  But I was in a rush to buy at the time (way back in 2003) and the 040 with the TRD kit is what was available.  I wish I had lots of space for several cars so I could own a yellow one as well since I do still think about that.

The 2003 yellow car that was my friends was bought after his 2000 blue car was totaled. He wanted another blue that was a replacement but he wasn't getting a good price on it. A yellow turned up and on a whim he talked the sales guy down on the phone because he had nothing to lose and the sales guy capitulated but when he got there they reneged on the deal so he made a fuss and gave it to him on the agreed price.  Yellow was not his first choice but he was ok with it until he sold it for a factory 5 cobra which he painted blue similar to the spectra blue color. 

Black has always been my color of choice but if it wasn't it would have been white. I think white looks really nice for the Spyder and although I hate brown tops I seen one with a custom darker brown top that looked like high class.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2023 3:37 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @uncle-mush

@dev I look forward to seeing the photos of the yellow spyder.

Same here.  I am just debating if I should shoot it with film.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 6, 2023 3:39 pm
Uncle Mush reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Posted by: @dev

Black has always been my color of choice but if it wasn't it would have been white. I think white looks really nice for the Spyder and although I hate brown tops I seen one with a custom darker brown top that looked like high class.  

After I've had my car for a while, I've really grown to like it.  Apparently, I like White so much, my last 2 cars after buying the Spyder have been white (FR-S and then STi).  I assume my next daily driver will likely be white unless I come into a ton of money and buy a Lambo Hurican Evo in Yellow.  hahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2023 12:50 pm
dev reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @lordtakuban

Posted by: @dev

After I've had my car for a while, I've really grown to like it.  Apparently, I like White so much, my last 2 cars after buying the Spyder have been white (FR-S and then STi).  I assume my next daily driver will likely be white unless I come into a ton of money and buy a Lambo Hurican Evo in Yellow.  hahaha

I bought a used car in 2k which was white on a compromise. It grew on me also so much so that my Lexus is white. 

I especially like it because when it gets dirty from road film it's not that noticeable so I can go longer between washes. Black on the other hand is just the opposite. 

There is a channel I watch from time to time where a guy is restoring a white Ferrari Berlinetta Boxer that is stunning in that color. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 7, 2023 3:44 pm
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

4 white toyotas

For what it is worth, all 4 of my Toyotas are white -- the undisputed fasted color that Toyota ever produced.

ReplyQuote
Posted : November 8, 2023 5:02 pm
LordTakuban and dev reacted
Page 28 / 29
Share: