2000-2002 wheels (a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2000-2002 wheels (and old ice bars if you want them)

T-bone
(@t-bone)
Prominent Member

I can add pictures but they are not pretty wheels (remnants of powder coating) all 15" (unsure if they are all front or front & rear never cared). I got these from Galo as there was a brief period of time where I need the spyder to serve as an emergency car to use during the winter when we had the mini and it's epic blow out and random problem stage.

with a better second car I do not use them anymore and would be happy to be rid of them. work great as winter wheels I feel the tires are too old but they do have great tread on  them. Would dismount and ship or send tires and let you decide. say 200 dollar for all 4 wheels + shipping? I could just dump the tires and store for emergencies but I doubt I would have any of those 

Topic starter Posted : May 18, 2021 12:10 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

They're 15'x6" Spyder front wheels and they're straight...and "ice bars" 🤔 , me thinks they're Michelin X-Ice, 185 or 95x15's, not sure of the aspect ratio...

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 19, 2021 8:27 pm
Share: