WTB: spare tire bin...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WTB: spare tire bin for frunk

LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I am looking for a replacement spare tire bin for the frunk.  Mine is very hacked up from my current (soon to be previous) A2W setup.  Does anyone have one for sale.  Preferably for cheap?

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Topic starter Posted : December 6, 2020 8:55 pm
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

Hi LT.  I think I may have a spare up in the overhead storage area in my garage.  Since I'm in California, it might be too expensive to ship back east to make it a worthwhile venture.  I'll send you a PM and we can talk.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 8, 2020 3:36 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Uh, I haven't had mine in the car for what, 3-4 years...I do use it for storage in the garage...but for you, LT, shipping is all I'd need(is that cheap enough 😆 😉). I don't have the cover, though...

Let me know...

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 17, 2021 5:18 pm
scotched
(@scotched)
Estimable Member

If you live by Greyhound station, you can ship it by bus and it will cost much less than any other shipper.  Only catch is that you have to pick it up at that station.

scottsmods.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2021 10:50 pm
LordTakuban reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Thanks, Galo!  I'm currently going back and forth between the idea of a vented hood and not using the bin at all and then other options.  I'll let you know what I end up deciding once I get to that stage of the project.  I swear this whole thing is taking much longer than I already thought it was going to take.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 5, 2021 10:22 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

LT, you know how to contact me, so let me know if you do want it. It's fun having conflicting options, isn't it? My Spyder needs some tlc...I'm not sure I want to invest the $$$$'s. I'm thinking of selling it and getting another, slightly boosted, 😉 😉,  Spyder. On the E88 135i front, I'm thinking of making some suspension and power improvements...decisions, decisions...

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 9, 2021 10:08 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Share: