Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Dev's Keyhole Cover on my STi  

RSS
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I've been trying to do more YouTube content while being at home more.  So, here's a video I did about my first mod on the STi.  Dev's Keyhole Cover:

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Posted : April 9, 2020 8:00 pm
Uncle Mush and dev liked
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member. Moderator

Very well made video. Thanks for doing this.

Its another market I never entertained because I had my hands full with Toyota/ Scion. The Scion community is starting to dwindle down. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 10, 2020 8:11 am
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Estimable Member

@dev My Spyders now have fabulous keyhole covers. The magnetic versions are fabulous! Thanks Dev!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 10, 2020 11:05 pm
dev liked
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member. Moderator
Posted by: @desertwanderer

@dev My Spyders now have fabulous keyhole covers. The magnetic versions are fabulous! Thanks Dev!

It was my pleasure and you are most welcome. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 10, 2020 11:20 pm
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Estimable Member

I have a couple of S2000's that really need fabulous keyhole covers as well! Just food for thought!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 11, 2020 4:27 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member. Moderator

I have a couple of S2000's that really need fabulous keyhole covers as well! Just food for thought!

There is a guy that was making them for Hondas particularly the S2k. I do not know if he is still around and the reason why I never got into that market. It would be a large undertaking.  Investment into paint is an enormous risk where I might not come close to breaking even. If I do find something I will let you know. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 11, 2020 9:22 am
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Estimable Member

@dev I have a set of his. He is a standup guy. I think he has replaced mine several times on one of my cars when the paint flakes off. He has done it no charge each time so I have NOTHING to complain about. I would just rather have some that are magnetic and hold up a bit better.

Let me know if you do. I need two sets in New Formula Red. 

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 12, 2020 12:33 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member. Moderator

@dev I have a set of his. He is a standup guy. I think he has replaced mine several times on one of my cars when the paint flakes off. He has done it no charge each time so I have NOTHING to complain about. I would just rather have some that are magnetic and hold up a bit better.

Let me know if you do. I need two sets in New Formula Red. 

Thanks!

Sure thing. I will look into it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 12, 2020 8:01 am
Share: