Anyone up for an In...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Anyone up for an Indiana meet, Saturday 6-4-22...

Page 3 / 3
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Is anyone here in, or familiar with, the Owensboro KY area? If there is, are you familiar with KY1389 or 2181, from Hawesville to Owensboro? If "you" could, please PM me with your thoughts on these 2 roads...they look terrific on Google Maps. Thanks!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 21, 2022 1:32 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

11 days...

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 24, 2022 6:46 pm
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member

Won’t be coming this time

keep me in mind for the next one

have a nice ride

Dave

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 26, 2022 1:46 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I know it's tough, not getting to see me... 🤮 🤮 

Don't worry, I always start a thread.

9 days...

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 26, 2022 5:42 pm
CSPIDY reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

1 week...

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 28, 2022 12:52 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

5 days after today...

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 30, 2022 1:41 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

3 days...

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 1, 2022 6:12 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

G'morning...it's 5:30AM Indy time. I'll be leaving work ~12:30PM and should arrive in New Albany ~2:30-:45. I'm more than likely grabbing a bite soon after I get checked in at the Hampton Inn, probably Mexican.

Anyone making the trip, let me know when you get "there".

Drive safely and watch out for the wackos!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 3, 2022 5:32 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Oh yah...1 day 😀 😎 

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 3, 2022 5:33 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Howdy, I have arrived at the Hampton Inn in New Albany IN. Whoever is coming to the meet, drive carefully.

TOMORROW!!!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 3, 2022 2:49 pm
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

I am envious of y'all.  Have a great time.  Stay safe and enjoy the ride for me.  Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 3, 2022 10:17 pm
Galo reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I thought I replied to UM last night...I guess I was more worn out than I thought.

Anyway, no, thank you UM! We wish you could make it. The weather is beeeeeee-utiful and should be all day. The roads are great and we're looking forward to the bar-bq destination later.

Phatts and "new guy" Dean arrived last night and DrakeW&Kim will be participating also. To anyone on the fence about coming and who live within 2-2.5 hrs, you're more than welcome to get to the Hampton Inn and join in!

Have a great day.

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 4, 2022 7:28 am
Uncle Mush reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Ok, it's 10:15...we're going to get rolling. If you're on your way, the route has been posted.

Enjoy!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 4, 2022 10:16 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

It was a great day, weather, driving and people wise! The roads are spectacular, especially IN66. This area will be in a rotation with the more traditional area, Spencer IN and South Central IN, plus I'd like to get a Southeastern IN, Madison...some more good roads there.

Everyone have a great Summer!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 4, 2022 7:45 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: