Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Vendor rules?

cyclehead
(@cyclehead)
Honorable Member

I’d like to move my armrest crap over here to mr2-spyder.com (currently on spyderchat).

I’m a low volume / high disappointment supplier.

Do I need permission?

67160D03 4B3D 4CC6 A947 B36A2B7C5606

This topic was modified 5 years ago by cyclehead

I make Amateur Armrests - see the Commercial Forum. I also have SMT repair seals available.

Topic starter Posted : June 25, 2019 5:05 pm
hello reacted
joluthgo_2
(@joluthgo_2)
Eminent Member

I won one of your armrests at the SADAS 2018 raffle and I can tell you with certainty you are FAR from from a high-disappointment vendor!!

Amazing how such a simple mod can make such a difference in a daily driver

RALEIGH, NC
125k miles, Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers (4k/6k), Hard Top, 6spd w/ LSD, TTE Exhaust, TTE Spoiler, TTE Roll Bar
Advanti Storm S1 wheels in 16x8 with 205/45/r16 Continental ExtremeContact UHP All-Seasons

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 5:29 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

No not at all Cyclehead please take the liberty. 

I think the best way to do this is no    permission for anyone to list their items  until we have vendor rules in place probably after we reach 100 members. 

After that we can make it so anyone that was a seller on the other site can without permission and anyone new must sell a relevant tangible item with a permission first. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 6:56 pm
(@hello)
Reputable Member

You can ask Dev on how I reacted when I saw the armrest in his car! The downside is that it takes away the cupholder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 9:07 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Yes, his face lit up when he seen your work. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 9:32 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Right.  Basically, this site should be a welcoming place for innovation with the various mods for our cars.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 10:41 pm
Share: