Share:
Notifications
Clear all

PFC Map Reference - Scaling for Load

Page 2 / 2
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

haha.  That could have saved me a few bucks had I known before.  Oh well.  I'll let you know if this one ends up failing.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 3, 2023 11:50 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Sure thing, you can have it as a spare now if you like otherwise It might end up in some landfill one day.  

I have so much stuff I plan to clear out and some of it is Spyder parts that nobody needs or wants.   It becomes a burden of junk in the way and the curse of parting out a past Spyder. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2023 9:34 am
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Posted by: @dev

Sure thing, you can have it as a spare now if you like otherwise It might end up in some landfill one day.  

I have so much stuff I plan to clear out and some of it is Spyder parts that nobody needs or wants.   It becomes a burden of junk in the way and the curse of parting out a past Spyder. 

I know what you mean.  When January rolls around, I plan to clean out / organize my storage unit and garage and figure out what to do with all of the spares of spares and multiple levels of "revert to stock" parts that I've kept.  Mind you, I've kept them even though there is no way I'm ever reverting this car back to stock now.  haha. 

The MAF won't take up too much room though.  I can trade you some of my spares for it or various vinyl decals (either in stock or custom).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 4, 2023 10:26 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @lordtakuban

Posted by: @dev

I know what you mean.  When January rolls around, I plan to clean out / organize my storage unit and garage and figure out what to do with all of the spares of spares and multiple levels of "revert to stock" parts that I've kept.  Mind you, I've kept them even though there is no way I'm ever reverting this car back to stock now.  haha. 

The MAF won't take up too much room though.  I can trade you some of my spares for it or various vinyl decals (either in stock or custom).

Im in that process. I want to simplify all stuff I have accumulated and enjoy the stuff that I have which I don't get the chance because I keep buying the next best thing when it's time to economize. Everything is expensive lately. The only thing I have been very thankful for is finishing my car to where it is perfect over the last few years and all of my other hobbies have reached that point of satisfaction. I think you will feel the same way once your car is done.

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 4, 2023 4:33 pm
LordTakuban reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Yep.  I have other plans/projects for the car, but I already have those parts on hand.  It's just finding the time to do them.  ... And they really should wait to be started until I finish this current phase of the car.  The other projects are more appearance / creature comforts with just a few that are performance-oriented (TRD Door Stabilizers for one).

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 6, 2023 10:08 am
dev reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: