Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Apexi PFC Downloads - FCEdit & CoPilot

Page 2 / 2
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I have 7.5.1 on my Win7 notebook(old Dell Latitude 2120). 7.5.3 just won't load or install. 7.5.1 and fc-edit load and seem to run ok(Previously I've done no more than hook it up and see what info is displayed). I've downloaded any and all firmware for the LC2 and FC-HAKO, all I have left to do is get the LC2 wired in/power up/connected to the FC-HAKO, and do the "check ups and calibrating"...then the real fun begins 🤔 🤨 🙄 🤪 🤡 💣 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 4, 2022 1:27 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Ok, in Patrick's first post, he lists downloads, one of which is Co-pilot 7.5".3"(my quotes). I have 7.5.1 on my computer, so I figured I'd go ahead and download ".3". Well, ".3" isn't what was downloaded, ".1" is what was downloaded...is it ME !?

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 27, 2023 3:20 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I host a lot of the files on: http://copilot.mr2ner.com/downloads/

the newest one I have listed on there is 7.5.1.  I'm not sure if there is a 7.5.3 or if I even have that version.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 30, 2023 9:56 pm
(@pattielipp)
Guy with car Admin

@lordtakuban I'll have to take a look at my files and see what there is. I haven't used it all in a while. I also need to update my cert so it's all secured again..

www.patricklipp.com
www.mytechliving.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : May 31, 2023 9:22 am
LordTakuban reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Thanks guys.

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 31, 2023 12:55 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: