Keyhole covers. 2k ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Keyhole covers. 2k clear coat. Last batch.

Page 2 / 2
RIA
 RIA
(@ria)
Estimable Member

@dev ill take a set of door isolators.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2023 10:04 pm
(@marsrock7)
Honorable Member

@dev add them to my order as well please. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 18, 2023 11:40 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I like the low cost alternative to the TRD stabilizers.  I would buy a set, but I have the stabilizers and will be installing them during a new project phase (Once I'm done with this current one, I'll just be enjoying and tuning for a while).  But those types of mods really help stiffen up the chassis.  It's especially beneficial to our platform.

GLWS.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 19, 2023 3:16 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Thanks. These isolators I think will be a hit. They do not do as much as my door bushings but they certainly do more than the TRD part.  

I will take care of you guys this weekend with payments once things slow down as they have been off the hook.  I PMed a lot of people on SC to collect payment as I can get that part out of the way in bulk and then I will collect from you guys and the UK board last. It's a lot of work because I have to verify addresses of the orders because some forget to change address or their request or screen name is missing in the notes.  I also have to answer a ton of PMs and emails. It looks like the FB people are catching on and have got a hold of my Email address and they are now making requests. I could get more raw materials but I have to cap this batch otherwise it will be physically exhausting when it comes to crunch time and that is when mistakes are made and quality suffers. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 19, 2023 4:09 pm
marsrock7 reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

@dev If not too late, I would also like a set of Door Isolators.  Thanks.  I look forward to seeing the video too!  Thanks for developing this for the community.  Much appreciated.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 19, 2023 7:39 pm
dev reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

My address has been the same for the past 21 years.  So slightly longer than I've known you.  Whenever you need PayPal, just let me know.  my email address will make it obvious who I am too.  hahaha.

I installed the TRD stabilizers on my FR-S when I had it and it really made a lot of difference.  They were a major PITA to install though due to how secure those torx bolts are in the door frame.  It took just about everything I had, strength wise, to remove one of them.  I suppose that's a good thing.  But regardless, I won't be starting that up until I get some more time just driving and tuning it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 20, 2023 11:26 am
dev reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

No worries LT. I will take care of you guys and that is why I have not collected payments on this site yet. 

I collected payments on SC because a lot of new people and a number of owners that dont visit the site often so getting that out of the way with a number of PMs can be overwhelming to make sure each one is taken care of without any mixups.  

Tomorrow is the big day as I have a four hour window where humidity and temps are perfect so I can get a good result.

Once that is done I will collect the rest of the payments while the covers are curing. I forgot how much work is involved in making these and how hard they are to paint. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 21, 2023 11:01 am
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

haha.  I know what you mean.  I bought a bunch of material to start making LT Kick Panels again but haven't started making them yet due to how hot it has been lately and still trying to finish up other projects.  I'm sure these will come out great.  I think I lost the one for my wife's Highlander.  It's one of the dark metallic gray colors.  Phantom Gray Pearl maybe?  Anyway, I'll PM you to look into options for getting a new one of those if possible once I've got my details together.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2023 11:40 am
 VBM
(@vbm)

I'm interested in purchasing two keyhole covers in white.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 8, 2023 3:00 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @vbm

I'm interested in purchasing two keyhole covers in white.

Unfortunately I am out of covers except for one black, one yellow and one green. 

I might make a small batch in September.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 8, 2023 3:02 pm
 VBM
(@vbm)

ok

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 11, 2023 7:39 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: