I'm selling Garry D...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I'm selling Garry Dean Detailing products on my site now!

LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Yep.  I am now selling Garry Dean's products on my website now.  I have an affiliate agreement with him and will be selling his amazing car detailing products.  For those that don't already know, he has the best products on the market and I've been using them exclusively for the past decade.  I'm normally talking about them all the time.  Now I'm also selling them on my site.  If you notice, the only products on my site that aren't mine are ones that I definitely believe in.

I did not list ALL of his products (for example, I didn't list any motorcycle detailing products).  So if there is something specific you want, let me know and I can get it.  Or you can just order on the Detail Juice website.  The only difference is that I'll get a small piece of the pie if you order on my website.

The main products you'll want are the Infinite Use Detail Juice, The Tuff Tire Dressing, and the Universal Soap or the Evo soap.  I also use the infinite purpose cleaner on some things.  I will be adding the Tiger's Blood all purpose cleaner soon too.  I use that all the time in the garage.  I just forgot to add that today, so it will be a few days until I get that listed.

He also has some serious ceramic acrylic coatings too.  One of them is a 10 year coating.  I did not list those on my website, but I might if people are interested.  They should be applied by someone that really knows what they're doing though and the coatings aren't cheap.

Anyway, be sure to check out the stuff I've added and let me know if there's something else that you're looking for.

Thanks.

Hvy Dty Car Shw Drm Crm
Infnte Use Dtl Jce
Jce Bst
Infinite Purpose Cleaner
Evo Shmp
MVIMG 20171126 152418
Transform Dressing
The Perfect Soap
MVIMG 20171126 152552
20190228 122553
MVIMG 20171126 152541