I added Pinterest I...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I added Pinterest Integration to my website

LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

OK.  So not a new product or anything, but I thought I'd mention that I have my products integrated into Pinterest's ecosystem.  I'm currently not running any ad campaigns or anything, but people can pin my products directly from the website and they can be shared and all that pinteresty stuff people do with Pinterest.

OK.  So I can't just post some random stuff about the website.  Here's an early announcement for you...

I'm going to start making LT Kick Panels again!  Yep.  This time, I will refine them a bit more and try to get the creation process a bit more streamlined.  There has been some interest online on FaceBook.  I'm not really on the other forum anymore.  And I have seen people post pictures of my old product asking "what is this?"  or "Where can I get these?".  One thing that will still set mine apart from some other similar copies found over in the EU is that mine will securely attach to the center console tower structure and will not be able to accidentally come loose and cause a dangerous situation.

Anyway, I thought I'd share that info here.  There is no need to pre-order or do any sort of group buy.  I'll probably run some sort of sale at the beginning and then be sure to always keep some in stock.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Topic starter Posted : April 28, 2022 9:38 pm
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

I can't wait to see the product (again) once you are up and running with it.   I vaguely remember them from years ago.  I like seeing other people's innovation.   It's exciting and fun for me to see the creative genius of others. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 28, 2022 11:16 pm
LordTakuban reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Yep.  I will likely "borrow" some of the enhancement ideas that I saw as well.  One of the main ones being air flow for the more northern climates that actually might use their heaters.  That's something I never considered down here.  haha.  I will also have the method of attachment be simpler as well.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 29, 2022 9:22 am
Uncle Mush reacted
Share: