Notifications
Clear all

Alignment Results

RIA
 RIA
(@ria)
Estimable Member

Hey Guys,

Finally fixed a positive camber issue I had been having ever since hitting a pothole at 70mph a year ago. Check out the results!

This first image is right after hitting the pothole and getting an "alignment" from NTB. These guys are terrible in my town and after a certain experience I will never be going back again. (Took 10 hours to change a set of tires when I had pre scheduled my appointment 3 weeks in advance. "Forgot" to do the alignment I had requested as well. Tried to upcharge tires I had them order through tire rack by 200%. Didn't clean the bead seating area and gave me an overnight flat.) However, this alignment is prob bad because I had damaged parts and they suck lol.

IMG 20200708 144517315

Here is todays alignment. The before is what it was after I did a strut job, replaced some parts, and threw in crash bolts (toyota) without getting an alignment. Bottom is what they gave me.

IMG 20200708 144522046

Super fast, high quality service.

Here are my new tires:

IMG 20200708 145600360

Glad that is behind me!

Topic starter Posted : July 8, 2020 2:57 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Much better.  Next time I would get the front toe closer to 0 and a little more rear camber but apart from that it looks like its fixed.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 8, 2020 3:00 pm
pwnzor
(@pwnzor)
Reputable Member

NTB is awful.  That's all I have to say about them.

http://zero3nine.com/files/dospwn.gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 10, 2020 8:05 am
Share: