WTB: Broken/Damaged...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

WTB: Broken/Damaged SMT Shifter and Midshipe Runabout Badge

WhyT
 WhyT
(@whyt)

I'm working on 2 different small projects that will help me lead into my Project to begin all Projects™.

SMT shift lever

I don't need it to be pretty and I don't necessarily need it to work. But I do need the entire assembly, stalk, position sensor, mounting bracket, etc.

Midship Runabout Badge

I need a badge like the one in that auction. I'm not planning on using it. So I'm not wanting to pay full price. I'm hoping someone has one that is cracked, scuffed, broken, w/e and would like to get something for it. I just want it to get measurements off of it.

Midship Runabout Logo

Lastly, since you're here looking. Does anyone have a vector graphic for the Bird logo or the Badge?

I'll pay for all 3 of these things and shipping. Even if they are junk, your time is worth something. And to think, you'll be the first to help out with the Project to begin all Projects™.

I could even return these items if someone was willing to lend them to me for a bit. I'll pay shipping both ways. And would replace your items if something were to happen to them.

This topic was modified 2 years ago by WhyT

Project to begin all Projects™
Coming Summer of 2023!

Topic starter Posted : February 6, 2022 3:13 pm
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

May want to check with Lord Takuban for the vector graphics.  I think he may have them.  I just have PDF and JPEG versions.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 7, 2022 3:15 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Let me know what you're looking for.  If you want some custom vinyl cut, I have tons of colors and cut them right here.  If you are looking for graphics for something, let me know as well.  I can likely help you out there as well.  I am also making some 3D printed parts these days too.  I even picked up some Carbon Fiber PETG filament and am trying to come up with a good project to use it on.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 10, 2022 9:34 am
Uncle Mush reacted
WhyT
 WhyT
(@whyt)

3d Printing is where I'm going with this.

I'm trying to make my own badge. So if you had a good vector graphic of the badge that would be perfect. Just the Midship eagle would be a great start. Thanks a ton.

Project to begin all Projects™
Coming Summer of 2023!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 10, 2022 11:04 am
Uncle Mush reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

I'd love to see what y'all come up with using your 3-D printers and hope y'all will post pictures here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 11, 2022 11:16 am
Share: