Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Innovative Passenger side poly mount 65A

dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

I have an Innovative passenger side mount for sale for the 1ZZ or 2ZZ as long as you have the passenger side bridge that fits the 1ZZ mount. This one is 60A hardness which they no longer sell.
It probably has less than 3k miles on the mount and my car has been garaged kept. It looks barely used as you can see from the picture. If you are under 250hp this would be ideal otherwise you need the 75A hardness which would be too hard in my opinion. The benefits of using this mount in conjunction with the other poly mounts is a very responsive take off and acceleration or anytime you get on it, and solid shifting that feels quicker without hesitation. The drawback is the car will vibrate some but mostly at idle and take off like most poly mounts. If I am not mistaken I believe Innovate has a life time replacement if the poly comes undone but I do not think that will happen as long as you are under 250hp.

The price is $50 plus shipping.
I should be able to fit this in a medium flat rate box for $15 to the total cost is $65 shipped. Payment is by PayPal.
PM me if you are interested.

Topic starter Posted : July 13, 2022 3:21 pm
LordTakuban reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

That's a great price on this item.  I have the harder ones, but would have probably been happier with the 60A.  ... Anyway, GLWS.  Great price and it looks like it's in fantastic condition.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2022 3:12 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Thanks. It is priced to sell but no takers also on Spyderchat.  I don't want to use EBay  because these days people are abusing the policy for returns and unfortunately this hobby has a lot of unsavory characters off late that don't understand what a gentleman agreement means as they hide behind a third party. 

The good days are behind us.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 24, 2022 12:15 pm
LordTakuban reacted
(@rdawg)
Trusted Member

Hello Dev,

If this is still available - I am looking to buy it.

Let me know and I can paypal or venmo.

Thanks

PT
Rdawg

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 4, 2023 12:37 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Sorry it has been sold locally.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 7, 2023 10:07 am
(@rdawg)
Trusted Member

Okay thanks.

I may try to find an old one then and go for the window weld treatment!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 9, 2023 11:10 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @rdawg

Okay thanks.

I may try to find an old one then and go for the window weld treatment!

The window weld one I made before this one worked well. Just make sure after you cut the bladder and drain the fluid and make it spotless so the 3m material can adhere. I soaked mine in detergent for a few days with frequent cleaning with a brush. If there is any oil or dirt it will not stick for long and eventually fall apart.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 10, 2023 10:55 am
(@dblotii)
Estimable Member

There is a good reason why the OEM mount is internally damped.  This is where most engine vibrations get into the chassis.  I would stiffen up any of the other 3 first.

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 10, 2023 1:07 pm
Rdawg reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @dblotii

There is a good reason why the OEM mount is internally damped.  This is where most engine vibrations get into the chassis.  I would stiffen up any of the other 3 first.

I think the passenger side is for icing for those that have already done the three.  I did feel it has benefits over the stock one but it was drowning out my small subwoofer because the resonance was canceling it out. It initially had a lot of chassis vibration but that went away after it was broken in.  

Here is an old pick of my window weld work. Another member purchased these from me and is happily using them. 

2016 06 01 17.35.12
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 11, 2023 1:23 pm
Rdawg reacted
(@rdawg)
Trusted Member

I have urethane inserts in rear and haven't installed front yet as the rears light up the car at idle - so I might be drilling out a little bit.

Driver's side failed at about 165k (177 on chassis now) so replaced with OEM- not stiffened. Engine is currently stock 1zz. so, it's not a need but figuring the passenger's side is tired.  

I should have bought your old WW parts but was caught up in another project at the time.

Thanks to both for input!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 13, 2023 9:13 am
dev reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Posted by: @rdawg

I have urethane inserts in rear and haven't installed front yet as the rears light up the car at idle - so I might be drilling out a little bit.

Driver's side failed at about 165k (177 on chassis now) so replaced with OEM- not stiffened. Engine is currently stock 1zz. so, it's not a need but figuring the passenger's side is tired.  

I should have bought your old WW parts but was caught up in another project at the time.

Thanks to both for input!!

I would just buy a new OEM drivers side. Thats what I did and I forgot how much I paid but it was reasonable.  

The one I sold would be too much vibration if you find the inserts to be hard. 

I have the speed source for the front and rear and the innovative transmission mount. Because I have had them in for a long time they are well broken in and are very nice now. The problem with a lot of these urethane mount is they are awful at first and need time to settle down. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 13, 2023 3:46 pm
Rdawg reacted
Share: