TireRack saved my b...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

TireRack saved my bacon

cyclehead
(@cyclehead)
Honorable Member

I got a flat tire last weekend on my sedan.  I picked up a pair of scissors in my rear tire#&*!   I went to order a replacement from TireRack and noticed the purchase would include “free road hazard” for two years!  Hey, that flat tire isn’t two years old.  I turned in a claim, sent pictures of the tire and they sent me FULL reimbursement.  $245.00 without any pro-rated tread wear crap.  They just sent me a check for full purchase price.    Pretty impressive.  (I drove the wheels to the shop in my spyder of course.)

8F7AD07B 8D36 4881 85CE 6FD8C84C3BAB

D9612332 3675 4B0E B29F CED1FDD94685

I make Amateur Armrests - see the Commercial Forum. I also have SMT repair seals available.

Topic starter Posted : September 17, 2020 9:44 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Good to hear. I have had nothing but great experiences from TireRack. One time one of my centering rings became fused to the hub and it got damaged trying to remove it. I called them up for a replacement well after the warranty and they just sent another free of cost.  I believe someone long ago had a problems with their new tires not being what they wanted and TireRack worked out an exchange and covered all the cost. I never heard of a bad experience with buying on line but have heard of bad experiences from some chain tire shops. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2020 10:16 am
WilcoMR-S reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Nice!  I've bought many tires from them in the past (as well as other places).  I haven't needed to use the warranty yet, so it's good to hear they stand by theirs.

Also, what an incredibly unlucky pickup of a pair of scissors into your tire!  2020 is a relentless year.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 9, 2020 9:03 am
Share: