Throwback Thursday ...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Throwback Thursday Pics from Louisville, KY

LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I was looking for some other car-related pics that I don't remember where I put them and I came across this impromptu meetup in Louisville, KY back in ... I think November, 2009.  I posted that I was going to be in the area and I was extremely thrilled and appreciative that anyone wanted to meetup.  Let alone 4 MR2 Spyders!  You can see Galo's red one there and a much younger Galo in the background.  😉

It was a great time meeting everyone and I still talk about that trip to this day.  It was some BS work thing, but what I remember the most was this evening.

... OK, enough babbling.  Here are the only pics I have from the night:

CIMG9612
CIMG9613
CIMG9614

Sorry for the poor quality and low light.

OK, I need to stop looking through these old pics.  I'll be stuck in here forever feeling all nostalgic.  🙂

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Topic starter Posted : March 13, 2024 11:07 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

"LT posted; You can see Galo's red one there and a much younger Galo in the background."

Uh, am I the only one who was "much younger" then(with all due respect for x)!? 😑 😉 😉 

Yah, my red, the late x's white, ekim1's FL silver and a pfl silver I don't remember whose. Yah, you said you were coming up and "we" got'er dun! A fun time was had!

p.s. which one is me?

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 19, 2024 1:09 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Yeah.  I was very happy to have met x there as well as you.  The 4th guy was fairly new and was interested in meeting up.  I remember you were much more animated than the rest of us.  hahaha.

And If you look at the second picture where the silver car is closest to the camera and there are 3 of you in the background, you are on the left.  🙂

And I suppose I was also "much younger"  hahahahaha.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : March 19, 2024 2:33 pm
Galo reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Yah, it was good meeting you and whoever with the PFL SIlver! Tony and I enjoyed treating you and your family when you came up for The Brickyard.

I'll check that pic.

Yes, ~15 years so... 😉 😉  I greatly appreciative the additional years, trust me...my health has, at times, been suspect...BUT, in Judge Harry's father's(John Astin) words, "I'm feeling much better now!"

Enjoy!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2024 8:16 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Ok, I looked...closely...that does resemble meself(I did that on poipuss)

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2024 8:18 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Yeah.  You and T-Bone were fantastic hosts when we were on our road trip and stopped in Indy.  That wasn't quite as long ago, but still almost 10 years ago I guess.  hahah

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 2, 2024 12:03 pm
Galo reacted
dev_r6@hotmail.com
(@dev)
Just a member.

Time goes by so quickly. All good times. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 3, 2024 3:07 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Share: