Page 3 / 3
(@edspecr)

there's a vendor section?

edit: woohoo, 3rd page

This post was modified 5 years ago by edspecR
ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 3:10 am
(@edspecr)

woah, 3 posts (or however many i have) and a whole new world!  where's the magic carpet ride?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 3:13 am
hello reacted
KaM
 KaM
(@kamlung)
N00b

not sure who the genie might be... i'm more of a street rat at times... 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 25, 2019 9:17 am
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I could have flooded it with posts about each of my products.  but 1 thread is good enough for me.

Dev should post a thread for his stuff there too.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 2:42 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: LordTakuban

I could have flooded it with posts about each of my products.  but 1 thread is good enough for me.

Dev should post a thread for his stuff there too.

I certainly will.  Just need to find the time.  Trying to get our membership out to 50 and then I will start contributing more. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 3:16 pm
LordTakuban reacted
(@wilcomr-s)
Estimable Member

I need a set of the door key hole covers in silver.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 6:53 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: WilcoMR-S

I need a set of the door key hole covers in silver.

Absolutely. Let me set up my sales posts here but if you want to expedite the process you can order from my website. 

www.keytecniques.net 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 7:25 pm
(@not-2-old-for-2-seater)
Estimable Member

Some of us have bitched about the other forum for quite awhile.  But due to whatever, never did anything about it.

Thank you to KaM or whomever has started this new site.  Hopefully, in just a matter of time, many of our former forum friends will so join us.

BTW: Haven't seen this question asked yet, but sure it will come up:  are the posts on the other forum considered to be |"public" and therefore available to be added to this new forum? Or are all all of the other forum posts, How Tos, etc. considered to be owned by whoever ran the other forum and therefore considered proprietary?

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2019 6:36 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: Not 2 Old For 2 Seater

Some of us have bitched about the other forum for quite awhile.  But due to whatever, never did anything about it.

Thank you to KaM or whomever has started this new site.  Hopefully, in just a matter of time, many of our former forum friends will so join us.

BTW: Haven't seen this question asked yet, but sure it will come up:  are the posts on the other forum considered to be |"public" and therefore available to be added to this new forum? Or are all all of the other forum posts, How Tos, etc. considered to be owned by whoever ran the other forum and therefore considered proprietary?

Good question and welcome. 

There is a good possibility that they own every post that you have written. This includes the write ups and so forth.  No worries as we can either refer to Spyderchat for the archives or we can start over.  

There is an advantage with starting over.  We now have better cameras, better knowledge, update products and just the whole experience of doing the write up is part of the fun of sharing your enthusiasm and what made Spyderchat great many years ago during its golden period of ownership.   

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2019 6:44 pm
Patrick Lipp reacted
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member

If it is something you have written or contributed, you can go over there and open your own post and then ctrl-a, ctrl-c, and come back over here and do a ctrl-v.

EDIT:  I forgot we can't edit our posts over there so the ctrl-a will copy everything, so you would have to highlight just the text you want to copy. 

Sorry for the misinformation.

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2019 6:51 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

BOLD; Sorry N2OF2S, but there have been 2 new sites started before this site came into being. One, Spyderweb, died a few years ago, due to a lot of "things". The second, (which was the first iteration)mr2-spyder, died not too long after it was put together by PL and LT. That iteration had a decent number of members, but very few posted, and it eventually was over run by spam and "not nice stuff". PL and LT are busting their butts getting this second iteration of mr2-spyder up, running and improving.

Let the contributing and growth keep going 👍 👍 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2019 10:42 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: Galo

BOLD; Sorry N2OF2S, but there have been 2 new sites started before this site came into being. One, Spyderweb, died a few years ago, due to a lot of "things". The second, (which was the first iteration)mr2-spyder, died not too long after it was put together by PL and LT. That iteration had a decent number of members, but very few posted, and it eventually was over run by spam and "not nice stuff". PL and LT are busting their butts getting this second iteration of mr2-spyder up, running and improving.

Let the contributing and growth keep going 👍 👍 

Here here. This is everyone’s board. We all need to bust our butts to make this work.  

If we can reach 150 members then this board will be sustainable for many years to come. You all need to do some recruiting now that the registration  is fixed. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 30, 2019 12:46 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: