'86 MR2/'02 MX-5 NB "MRNot"

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 28, 2021 9:18 am
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)
Posted by: @spyderpez

My old setup.  Man I miss that car.

https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/reader-rides/5432/

I took a look at the pictures in the link you provided.  What are you driving now and do you still live in a dome house?  Makes me think of Bob Dylan " . . . might live in a mansion, might live in a dome."

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 28, 2021 5:48 pm
spyderpez
(@spyderpez)

Uncle Mush:  That was a vacation rental at St. George Island by Panama City.  That house had a beautiful 360 view of the beach and town.  I've had several after the MR-S but currently drive an MX-5 NB which is what my pup is modeling in my avatar (my favorite Miata) and I daily a Honda Element (my current bike rack :). 

ian-
'86 MR2/'02 MX-5 NB "MRNot"

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 29, 2021 7:54 am
Uncle Mush reacted
(@rdawg)
Trusted Member

@galo Hi Galo, do you still have these parts?

I might be interested. trying to sort out - but think I will head down this path.

Thanks

Rdawg

also - I have a seperate tranny issue - do I remember seeing some  transmission knowledge posts from you?  If so I will PM - or I will start a new thread.

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 12, 2022 7:30 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

@rdawg ...Howdy Rdawg! I still have the "screw in rods" that, I think, Two's R Us sold years ago. Tbone never pursued his bike rack quest, but I feel I need to find out if he's still interested. I'll get back with you asap, ok?

Tranny issue...I did have a new clutch and shift cables installed, but that was by a Lotus shop. You can PM if you want, and I may have some info, but no promises.

Later,

Galo, aka Mark

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 13, 2022 4:54 pm
Rdawg reacted
Page 2 / 2
Share: