Mk3 mr2 window swit...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Mk3 mr2 window switch

(@jameel)

Hi guys i have a 2001 mr2 the passenger window switch broke . Is there any direct switch from another toyota i can use 

Topic starter Posted : April 17, 2024 3:28 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Uh, Lameel, have you cleaned the dash board recently? There is a rocker switch that "locks" the pass window on the left/driver-side of the dash, near the mirror adjustment switch. Give it a try 👍 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 17, 2024 5:30 pm
LordTakuban and dev reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

FrankDesign on the other place used to have a wall of shame for this.  I think just about each one of us was on it too.  haha. 

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 23, 2024 11:19 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I was gonna blow him some smoke; "You know, this is the first time that's happened...in the last 15 minutes!!!" I just wish he'd let us know, ya' know!? 🤔 😊 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 23, 2024 8:12 pm
(@solennel)

Did it work? (switch was just locked)

Totally reminds me of 90s Subarus: "My parking lights won't turn off." There's a switch (on those) right behind the steering wheel on top of the column bezel, but it's so unobtrusive, people hit it all the time and don't realize.

This post was modified 5 days ago by Solennel
ReplyQuote
Posted : April 23, 2024 11:23 pm
Share: