Is it time to chang...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Is it time to change the seasonal air in my tires yet?

Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

I seem to recall a tongue-in-cheek product for seasonal air for car tires and other such silly notions.  I happened to come across this on eBay, and since it is reported that it is compatible with our MR2 Spyders and can help us save up to 20% on fuel consumption, I thought it would be a community service to post it here for you to see.

Here is the basic information,, provided by the seller:

Fuel economy is the use of the vehicle's own generator power supply through the power controller automatically generates the required power of the water-saving economizer host, the water within the main engine of the water-power generator into ionized hydrogen and oxygen, the water isolated by the safe isolation And pipeline hydrogen and oxygen mixed gas delivery to the engine cylinder and other fuel at the same time combustion work. Due to the input of oxygen, the fuel of the original engine is more fully burned and the fuel efficiency is improved. Hydrogen is an environmentally friendly high-energy fuel (space shuttle, rocket launcher and other fuels used are hydrogen), which burns more heat than gasoline and diesel and burns three times as much energy as gasoline. The injection of hydrogen increases the fuel, The control of the integral controller reduces the amount of fuel supplied, replacing the reduced fuel with added hydrogen. To achieve the purpose of fuel-efficient. This product has significant fuel economy, fuel-efficient as high as 20% -50%.

To read the full description, here is the link to the sale on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Shark-Saver-Universal-Car-Gas-Saver-Fuel-Economizer-Tool-250W-Eco-friendly/192429331232?fits=Model%3AMR2+Spyder&hash=item2ccdae9320:g:S40AAOSwJc9aXsq4

Topic starter Posted : August 18, 2019 11:52 am
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member

LOL...

🤑

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 12:12 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

I  know, I know but I still find the joke lame as the all girls Ghost Busters movie.  Comedic  parody needs timing,  a good con but when its oversold it makes me cringe. 

There is this gun review  by the name of Hickock45  who does this well with a dry sense of wit. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 12:43 pm
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @dev

I  know, I know but I still find the joke lame as the all girls Ghost Busters movie.  Comedic  parody needs timing,  a good con but when its oversold it makes me cringe. 

There is this gun review  by the name of Hickock45  who does this well with a dry sense of wit. 

I like Hickok45...

😀

Oh and the funny part is how many were sold...

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 1:41 pm
dev reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: @neomr2

I like Hickok45...

😀

The interesting thing about Hickok45 is being a retired middle school teacher. Just a beautiful man. Even if you are not into guns his channel is entertaining. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 1:55 pm
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @neomr2

I like Hickok45...

😀

The interesting thing about Hickok45 is being a retired middle school teacher. Just a beautiful man. Even if you are not into guns his channel is entertaining. 

I never miss an "episode" on Hickock45's channel. Hickock45 is a true master of gun control!

This post was modified 5 years ago by DesertWanderer

2007 S2000 (New Formula Red)
2005 Spyders (Two in Paradise Blue Metallic, One Super White)
2004 Tundra SR5 Double Cab (White with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Tundra SR5 Access Cab (Silver Stepside with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Sequoia SR5 (Black with 2UZ-FE Engine)
1970 Olds 442 W30 (Nugget Gold )

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 3:55 pm
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

That device looks like it's for internal use only.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 18, 2019 7:28 pm
Share: