Will I get in troub...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Will I get in trouble if...

(@chrioboy2)
Trusted Member

I was curious if SC admins will get made if we create new topics here with answers to noobie questions then post a reply on SC with a reference link to this forum.

Something like this:

Party A asks question X on SC

Part B replies on SC with a link offering a solution on MR2S

Topic starter Posted : June 22, 2019 5:33 pm
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member
Posted by: chrioboy2

I was curious if SC admins will get made if we create new topics here with answers to noobie questions then post a reply on SC with a reference link to this forum.

Something like this:

Party A asks question X on SC

Part B replies on SC with a link offering a solution on MR2S

Try it. 👍 

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2019 6:48 pm
hello and chrioboy2 reacted
joluthgo_2
(@joluthgo_2)
Eminent Member

Great idea!!

RALEIGH, NC
125k miles, Fortune Auto 500 Series Coilovers (4k/6k), Hard Top, 6spd w/ LSD, TTE Exhaust, TTE Spoiler, TTE Roll Bar
Advanti Storm S1 wheels in 16x8 with 205/45/r16 Continental ExtremeContact UHP All-Seasons

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2019 7:14 pm
chrioboy2 reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

They are so lazy it might pass if a human is not monitoring the forum but they kind of work like the NSA where they will have hits when certain keywords or links are filtered when they check the forum.  

Worth trying to see if they catch it. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2019 8:20 pm
(@pattielipp)
Guy with car Admin
Posted by: Dev

They are so lazy it might pass if a human is not monitoring the forum but they kind of work like the NSA where they will have hits when certain keywords or links are filtered when they check the forum.  

Try one of the link shortening programs!!! Can't track those!

www.patricklipp.com
www.mytechliving.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 22, 2019 8:56 pm
chrioboy2 reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Ok so I received a PM from a new member wanting to know about “the other forum” which is something I may have casually  mentioned on one of the threads. 

Having people ask voluntarily rather than recruiting  is a good sign.  If this momentum picks up the arrogant holdup kiss asses will only be using the “what did you do to your car today thread”  and bitching about why most of us left. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 23, 2019 10:23 pm
KaM
 KaM
(@kamlung)
N00b

catch what???

X-)

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 9:28 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: KaM

catch what???

X-)

Key words.   For instance I type out new forum or just the link to the forum and it will be flagged for review. 

They don't have 24/7 admins reading every post or PM but its easy for them to see what is going on when they just read the ones that are flagged.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 9:35 am
KaM
 KaM
(@kamlung)
N00b

catch what???

X-)

Key words.   For instance I type out new forum or just the link to the forum and it will be flagged for review. 

They don't have 24/7 admins reading every post or PM but its easy for them to see what is going on when they just read the ones that are flagged.  

it was tongue in cheek... i tried to use a blind smiley... 😵 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 9:44 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

catch what???

X-)

it was tongue in cheek... i tried to use a blind smiley... 😵 

Nevermind then.  Actually I got all the intel on these guys years ago when former employees went rouge and let others know how they operate. It was eventually confirmed by the main admin a few years ago who was trying to mend post sour relations and the reason why we were able to get a few more years out of the forum. 

If you notice it seems like they put us on a new plantation when they upgraded the forum because the admins are different.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 25, 2019 9:51 am
Share: