Overall site perfor...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Overall site performance

LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Please post here if this site ends up seeming slow compared to other sites that you're visiting at the same time.

I have not had any issues, but I'd like to hear about it if anyone does experience that.  Be sure to write in the date and time of when it happened too.

Thanks.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Topic starter Posted : June 23, 2019 3:09 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Im having a great experience so far with the speed of the forum. It is much faster than the old Spyderchat before they messed it up however the new messed up SC is just as fast.  

SC will go in for a slow down because from what I read VS will make a new aquired board function well but as time goes on it will start to slow down and have all kinds of maintenance issues due to the advertising screwing up the site.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 23, 2019 4:21 pm
hello reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Yo LT!!! The speed seems to be very good. Thank you for being here, doing what you're doing with pl! I wish the previous iteration could have worked, but maybe it just wasn't to be.

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 23, 2019 8:58 pm
hello reacted
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member

Everything was working great until this morning, I am having a hard time connecting to the site and various sub-forums at times.  I cleared my cookies and rebooted an the issue is still there with the site.  No issues with other sites.

Just an FYI.

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 8:06 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

I also could not get on earlier this morning and it seemed like the site was down on my end. It could have been on my end because some other forums were not loading well. 

Anyway I do worry about going off line now as that could be a  real problem. I have a solution for this that I have planed a long time ago in the event we had to bug out of SC. 

With the help of the MR2ROC staff I was able to make another life raft so we could re group incase something happens to this site like a temporary outage.  Its been sitting there in plane view for a couple of years ready to be used and I will have a separate thread on it just incase we all get disconnected that way we can get updates from Patrick and LT on the status of this forum just incase something happens. The last thing I want to do is go to SC to regroup.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 8:38 am
(@pattielipp)
Guy with car Admin

All,

Per this morning there were Network issues on the Hosting providers side. See link below for more information and details pertaining to the issues

https://www.cloudflarestatus.com/incidents/46z55mdhg0t5

https://downdetector.com/status/cloudflare

The outage was first recognized around 7:00est(11:00UTC) and is only affecting certain regions throughout the world.

www.patricklipp.com
www.mytechliving.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 8:57 am
neomr2 reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

No problems at 3:16PM Eastern...ahhh, the benefits of sleeping in... 😉 😉 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 3:17 pm
hello reacted
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member
Posted by: Galo

No problems at 3:16PM Eastern...ahhh, the benefits of sleeping in...  

LOL...  That is beyond sleeping in...

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 4:02 pm
(@hello)
Reputable Member
Posted by: neomr2
Posted by: Galo

No problems at 3:16PM Eastern...ahhh, the benefits of sleeping in...  

LOL...  That is beyond sleeping in...

I need to learn Galo's secrets.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 24, 2019 5:49 pm
Share: