Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Login problems...

Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Evert time I login, I have to do that "what's in the picture" test...every_time, PLUS, I'm often told my pw is incorrect . I was just locked out on my comp, but was able to get logged in on my phone...on the 2nd attempt...again with an "incorrect pw".

What is up!?

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

Topic starter Posted : June 26, 2019 6:56 pm
dev_r6@hotmail.com
(@dev)
Just a member.

I think we are going though some teething pains.  As far as the log in my browsers is remembering me but as far as the picture test we need it for every fresh log in otherwise we will get hit with a bunch of spam.  

We will have to decide soon how we should go about either fixing it or just migrating to better software that has all of the features we need so we can have a more productive forum. This is the reason why I cut down on the recruitment.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 26, 2019 7:09 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

It worked this time... 😊 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 26, 2019 8:01 pm
dev_r6@hotmail.com
(@dev)
Just a member.

Good to hear. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 26, 2019 8:14 pm
Share: