Notifications
Clear all

Widebody Photo album

Page 3 / 3
(@marsrock7)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @phats
Posted by: @uncle-mush

With this most recent acquisition, what is the count now? 40?

Depends how you count but roughly 26 . I'm slowing down now that spyder prices seem to be going nuts . 

Maybe due to the increase of homebound people.... Suddenly a scenic drive sounds like a nice idea...

Also.... That most recent aquisition is beautiful. They all are of course.... But the midnight blue is my favorite.

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 29, 2020 12:04 am
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @marsrock7

Depends how you count but roughly 26 . I'm slowing down now that spyder prices seem to be going nuts . 

Maybe due to the increase of homebound people.... Suddenly a scenic drive sounds like a nice idea...

Also.... That most recent aquisition is beautiful. They all are of course.... But the midnight blue is my favorite.

Maybe ... but the scenic drive was what I was dreading most , almost 1900 miles in 2 days , I'm happy being home .

I'm not crazy about blue but it's growing on me . And contrary to what Uncle Mush says I think blue maybe one of the faster colors . 😉 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 29, 2020 10:16 am
marsrock7 reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)
Posted by: @marsrock7

Maybe ... but the scenic drive was what I was dreading most , almost 1900 miles in 2 days , I'm happy being home .

I'm not crazy about blue but it's growing on me . And contrary to what Uncle Mush says I think blue maybe one of the faster colors . 😉 

I totally understand your confusion,  blue is a fabulous color, but 040 Super White remains the fastest color Toyota ever created.   😉😉

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 29, 2020 11:06 pm
phats reacted
pwnzor
(@pwnzor)
Reputable Member

040 Super White remains the fastest color Toyota ever created. 

Incorrect. Silver is fastest.

IMG 20200620 110633774 HDR

And, it's K-9 Approved!

IMG 20200620 110640400 HDR

http://zero3nine.com/files/dospwn.gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 2, 2020 3:58 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: