Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Convex Exterior Mirrors

Page 3 / 3
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

Stuff like this usually takes some getting used to. Like those superwide mirror attachments for the rear view mirror? Those need getting used to for sure. However, these convex side mirrors feel as natural as running through a wheat field naked. AKA very natural, I didn't need to get used to them at all. Wish all my vehicles had them.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 29, 2020 9:11 pm
cyclehead
(@cyclehead)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @lordtakuban

Those look great.  I first dismissed the convex mirrors thinking that they would be way too drastic of a change, but it really is very subtle but shows a lot more.  You can count me in if you're doing another batch/round/set, etc.  I'll go check the first post to see how much they cost and what I need to do to pay...

I have some extra sets.  I’ll be happy to send you a pair.

I make Amateur Armrests - see the Commercial Forum. I also have SMT repair seals available.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : August 29, 2020 10:19 pm
LordTakuban reacted
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Honorable Member

@lordtakuban I now have three Spyders. If you want to see how great these are drive with them for a while then try a similar Spyder without them. All of my Spyders now have them!

2007 S2000 (New Formula Red)
2005 Spyders (Two in Paradise Blue Metallic, One Super White)
2004 Tundra SR5 Double Cab (White with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Tundra SR5 Access Cab (Silver Stepside with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Sequoia SR5 (Black with 2UZ-FE Engine)
1970 Olds 442 W30 (Nugget Gold )

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 29, 2020 10:59 pm
LordTakuban reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin
Posted by: @cyclehead
Posted by: @lordtakuban

Those look great.  I first dismissed the convex mirrors thinking that they would be way too drastic of a change, but it really is very subtle but shows a lot more.  You can count me in if you're doing another batch/round/set, etc.  I'll go check the first post to see how much they cost and what I need to do to pay...

I have some extra sets.  I’ll be happy to send you a pair.

Sold!

I'll PM you to get details.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 6, 2020 12:59 pm
(@sr2223)

Any chance these are still available? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 5, 2022 4:15 pm
cyclehead
(@cyclehead)
Honorable Member

@sr2223 

Sorry but they are long gone.   It’ll probably be difficult to score another group buy.  The manufacturer finally discovered I wasn’t a wholesale dealer and started squawking for tax money.   They probably won’t sell to me again.

I make Amateur Armrests - see the Commercial Forum. I also have SMT repair seals available.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 5, 2022 4:24 pm
Page 3 / 3
Share: