Electronics / ICE /...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Electronics / ICE / Other Mods section?

LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

While posting some details of my battery relocation, I ended up putting it in the "How To" section.  However, the instructions are somewhat light and it probably isn't a really good "How To" write up because of that.

I notice we don't have a forum for electronics or Stereos, ICE, etc.  I know we don't get a ton of traffic here, but would there be any interest in such a forum?  I know I'll be posting a few things in there.  But a few posts doesn't really justify an entire forum.  However, if others are also interested then it makes sense to add it, IMHO.

While I do host and maintain this site.  I do not intend to run things like a dictator.  I'll add obvious enhancements as needed, but these kinds of changes should come from the community.  So please let me know you're thoughts.

Thanks.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Topic starter Posted : October 11, 2022 10:23 am
Uncle Mush reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

My input:  if it is not too much work to add another forum, I say go for it so when someone does make it over here to the better place, it will make it easier (in theory?) for them to find that kind of information.    . . . just my two cents worth.  🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2022 8:53 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

As a car stereo fanatic I approve. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 11, 2022 9:44 pm
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member

I think it’s a great idea

keep things organized 

ReplyQuote
Posted : October 12, 2022 7:55 am
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

OK.  given how much traffic we normally get, this looks like an overwhelming "YES" to add the forum.  🙂

I'll get that added soon and either move some of my threads or create some new ones in there.

Thanks, everyone!

EDIT:

So, apparently, I'm completely blind.  Or I didn't see that we already have a forum for that.  However, it's a sub-forum under "Appearance".  So, that's where that stuff should go.  I may move my battery relocation to there since the "how to" aspect of it is a little light.  hahaha

This post was modified 2 years ago by LordTakuban

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : October 12, 2022 5:31 pm
Share: