Share:
Notifications
Clear all

My account was stolen/hacked on MR2ROC

Page 1 / 2
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I was recently going through some forums that I hadn't visited in a while to make sure my passwords were up to date and secure and I was not able to login to MR2ROC.  I tried the forgot password with my username and did not receive an email.  Then I put in my email that I would have used and it said "no accounts with that email exist".  I've tried a few other emails as well that may have been used.

I registered a new user on the forum, but it needs to be reviewed by admins or whatever.  I called it tempLordTakuban (clever, huh).  Anyway, I know some people on here are also on that forum.  If you wouldn't mind, could you let them know that I'm trying to recover my account?  If I am able to get my tempLordTakuban working, then I can message them as well.  But I'd like to be able to prove to them that I am who I say I am.

If anyone can help out, please DM me.

Thanks.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

Topic starter Posted : December 14, 2021 10:57 am
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Actually, it was my terrible memory of the email I used when I registered for my account all those years ago.

Everything is fine and good now.  Sorry for the false alarm. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 15, 2021 7:45 am
Uncle Mush reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

LT, that was priceless!!! I did the same thing logging onto my computer a few months ago, using the wrong password. I had the correct pw written on a piece of paper, but wasn't smart enough to check 🤪 

I'm glad you got it figured out!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 15, 2021 9:00 pm
LordTakuban reacted
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the wonderful world of senior citizenship 

been there dun that

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 15, 2021 10:05 pm
LordTakuban and grumpy reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @cspidy

Welcome to the wonderful world of senior citizenship 

been there dun that

It's wonderful, isn't it!?

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2021 9:44 pm
grumpy reacted
(@grumpy)
Reputable Member

Might as well resign yourself to it. It is all downhill from here on out. 😟 

Blown, it is like lift, only bigger, better, longer, stronger, harder... and that’s just the car. The first Rotrex supercharged 2zz Spyder.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 17, 2021 11:50 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I'm 33 days from 72 y/o...loving EVERY minute, regardless of the low points.

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 18, 2021 11:02 am
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Honorable Member

You are but a youngster! I cross that boundary (hopefully) in 23 days. 

2007 S2000 (New Formula Red)
2005 Spyders (Two in Paradise Blue Metallic, One Super White)
2004 Tundra SR5 Double Cab (White with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Tundra SR5 Access Cab (Silver Stepside with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Sequoia SR5 (Black with 2UZ-FE Engine)
1970 Olds 442 W30 (Nugget Gold )

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 18, 2021 12:11 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

haha.  I know, right?!  The funny thing is that my old email was from Hotmail.  HOTMAIL!!!!  hahahahaha.  I am now pretty sure I have some other random accounts that I don't remember making back in the late 90's or early 2K's with that email.

Galo looks and acts WAY younger than 72.  I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person twice.  Hopefully, my damn car project will get finished (enough) so that I can make one of the other meets he puts on up there in Indy.

I'm still a few years away from 50, but I do feel the difference that age has on a body a bit these days.  haha.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : December 24, 2021 2:11 pm
Galo reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)
Posted by: @lordtakuban

I'm still a few years away from 50, but I do feel the difference that age has on a body a bit these days.  haha.

I'll be 70 next year at this time and people tell me that I'm only as old as I feel.  That being the case, I feel like I died about 3 years ago.  🙃 

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 24, 2021 2:58 pm
Patrick Lipp and Galo reacted
(@mrsponz)
Reputable Member

Turned 70 in October. All my 50-60 year old friends that I used to play basketball or racquetball with want to know why I don't play too much anymore. I tell them - you'll find out, you'll find out.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 24, 2021 5:43 pm
grumpy, Galo and Uncle Mush reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @desertwanderer

You are but a youngster! I cross that boundary (hopefully) in 23 days. 

I hope you do...old fart...

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 26, 2021 4:33 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @lordtakuban

1. haha.  I know, right?!  The funny thing is that my old email was from Hotmail.  HOTMAIL!!!!  hahahahaha.  I am now pretty sure I have some other random accounts that I don't remember making back in the late 90's or early 2K's with that email.

2. Galo looks and acts WAY younger than 72.  I've had the pleasure of meeting him in person twice.  Hopefully, my damn car project will get finished (enough) so that I can make one of the other meets he puts on up there in Indy.

1. That's why I write them down ☹️ 

2. Uh, do I owe you money 🤔 ... 😀  I certainly don't feel 72, and I don't buy the "it's only a number" thing. If one's health, either/both physical/mental, isn't good, that number is no fun. I was a courier for a health organization last year, dealing with long term care facilities(nicer way to say nursing homes)...seeing some of those souls made me appreciate what I have even more.

It's been a pleasure for me too! Also, I'm afraid I'm going to have to make the Sebring trek another year. I've spent more for repairs this year than I paid for the car, but it's probably the "rightest" it's ever been. I still have the w/b O2 sensor to install and tune the engine, but otherwise, the engine is running great 😍 😎 

I hope you can make an Indy meet sometime. We may be going to extreme Southern Indiana to Western Kentucky(Albany IN to Owensboro KY...check out Google maps; IN62 to US231/60 into KY). These are great roads with great food stops.

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 26, 2021 5:05 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @mrsponz

Turned 70 in October. All my 50-60 year old friends that I used to play basketball or racquetball with want to know why I don't play too much anymore. I tell them - you'll find out, you'll find out.

In the '90's(NINETEEN NINTY's), I competed in age group track&field meets(100/200 meters). I stopped in 2000, and after having both hips replaced in '15, my surgeon said "NO running!" I'm still darned good at Trivial Pursuit though!

Just remember the "Old Milwaukee Beer" slogan; "It doesn't get any better than this!"

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 26, 2021 5:14 pm
(@mrsponz)
Reputable Member

@galo 

I always had a fondness for the Lowenbrau jingle: Here's to good friends, tonight is kinda special...

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 27, 2021 1:17 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: