Hello There, Guest!

Welcome to the forum!

Lets get some ideas together!
spyderadmin
Administrator

Nov 2016
Lets discuss some ideas for how we can make this forum better for us all.
lordtakuban
Admin

Nov 2016
The main goal of this forum is to enhance the ownership experience of the MR2 Spyder and to preserve the information gained over the last 17 years as best as possible. This is only doable with participation. Hopefully, we can get some good traction with this.
LT Short Antennas and more available at Takuban Motorsports
Anderson

Nov 2016
Hej!

I plan on doing whatever it takes to help.
Dev

Nov 2016
Same here. I have a good feeling about this board already.
nelix
Man in a skirt.

Nov 2016
Great to see this up and running, we definitely need an alternative to spyderchat.

Can we get a "view posts since last visit/view unread posts" option?
Galo

Nov 2016
NEVER MIND my post on not being able to post here...I guess I was a bit antsy to get rolling here.

Another THANK YOU for your efforts, pl and LT!!! YOU DA MEN!!!
lordtakuban
Admin

Nov 2016
(11-23-2016, 09:38 PM)nelix Wrote: Great to see this up and running, we definitely need an alternative to spyderchat.

I'm pretty sure there is that option.  But maybe not exposed in this theme.  We will have to look and see if the link can be added to the navigation.
nelix
Man in a skirt.

Nov 2016
(11-23-2016, 10:34 PM)LordTakuban Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 09:38 PM)nelix Wrote: Great to see this up and running, we definitely need an alternative to spyderchat.

I'm pretty sure there is that option.  But maybe not exposed in this theme.  We will have to look and see if the link can be added to the navigation.

Excellent.
lordtakuban
Admin

Nov 2016
Short term solution, there is a link in the footer for "View New Posts". It has an interstitial page like a regular search, but it does show new posts since last visit I think. I'll see if we can move that up to the header somewhere.
pattielipp
Admin

Nov 2016
(11-23-2016, 10:37 PM)nelix Wrote:
(11-23-2016, 10:34 PM)LordTakuban Wrote:

Excellent.

This is exactly right. I am still playing with themes and getting it to look decent. I don't particularly like the options they offer as each one has some sort of limitation. There is an option on the default theme that has this option enabled by default.