2000 Yellow Diamond

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

2000 Yellow Diamond

phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member

Went yesterday to Wisconsin and picked up another jewel ....                                                                                                                                                       7/22/2019

Everything is pretty stock .... the body is in really good shape , it's been undercoated but the hardware is showing some rust . Of course it has a seized engine , 150k miles .

All the tires match and a square setup of like new 185/55/15 Michelin x-ice . The wheels are all showing the under paint corrosion , one headlight looks new the other needs replaced . Got a good set of the floor mats with the yellow spyder script and the e-brake works ... don't get much better then that .

https://www.spyderchat.com/threads/2000-yellow-mrs-shell-for-sale-seized-1zz-candidate-for-swap.154179/

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

Topic starter Posted : July 23, 2019 2:48 pm
WilcoMR-S reacted
neomr2
(@neomr2)
Reputable Member

LOL...  When are you picking up mine?

🍻

Mono Craft GT-300 with a few upgrades...

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2019 2:50 pm
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @neomr2

LOL...  When are you picking up mine?

🍻

Well ... tomorrow or the next day I'm off to pickup another wrecked yellow one in Columbus so it'll be sometime after that !! lol

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 23, 2019 2:54 pm
neomr2 reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Hey phats, any possibility of swapping floor mats? Mine are in better than decent shape, not perfect... and the script Spyder is red.

If you're willing to do this, let me know. We can meet-up during your Columbus trip, and I'll buy you lunch.

Text me or post here.

Drive safe!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2019 3:10 pm
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @galo

Hey phats, any possibility of swapping floor mats? Mine are in better than decent shape, not perfect... and the script Spyder is red.

If you're willing to do this, let me know. We can meet-up during your Columbus trip, and I'll buy you lunch.

Text me or post here.

Drive safe!

I don't have any problem swapping if they're at least as nice as these . I do want to check them over again and clean them up just in case I missed something .

I don't think I'll have time during the Columbus trip , it's 6 hrs. each way , I will be going over to the other Marc in the near future . We could swap on that trip .

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 23, 2019 3:36 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I'll take some pics and text them to you. I understand...I know it's a long trip. Keep me posted on your trip to Marc's.

Again, drive safe!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 23, 2019 4:22 pm
(@wilcomr-s)
Estimable Member

I have already considered a non-track Spyder once the track one is up and running

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 24, 2019 8:26 am
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @galo

I'll take some pics and text them to you. I understand...I know it's a long trip. Keep me posted on your trip to Marc's.

Again, drive safe!

I got the pictures today .... I'm going to keep my yellow ones . Sorry 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 25, 2019 8:42 pm
Share: