03 yellow spyder .....

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

03 yellow spyder ... Broken !

phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member

Went to Columbus Ohio to Copart and picked up another yellow spyder . Yellow was on sale this week so this one makes it my second this week . So now I have 4 yellow , 2 that will be fixed and 2 will be used for parts .  This one has 97k miles and the oil is on the full mark "surprise" . Chalk another wrecked spyder up to  bald mismatched tires ... when will people learn . This one is also very stock and has worn cloth seats .                                                                                                                                         7/24/19

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

[img] [/img]

Topic starter Posted : July 25, 2019 11:06 am
neomr2 and WilcoMR-S reacted
(@hello)
Reputable Member

You should start a museum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 12:53 pm
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member

Just found the other reason for the wreck .... woman driver and 2 vials of mascara, comb, and a peach sharpie . lol  Also found about a buck in change and a lot of cookie crumbs between the seats . She might of been a little distracted !!! 

Also in the glove box I found this little jewel ..... it's been discontinued           luggage / bady  seat hook cover

[img] [/img]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 25, 2019 1:11 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Women can be disgusting creatures of habit when it comes to cars. Very poor stewards when no one is looking. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 3:21 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Are the floor mats still there, and if so, in decent shape 😉 😉 

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 7:06 pm
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

Gonna trash the headlight? Curious if those 2.5" lenses from the projectors fit anything else.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 7:08 pm
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @haloruler64

Gonna trash the headlight? Curious if those 2.5" lenses from the projectors fit anything else.

I've got no plans for it ... if you want the lens and socket it sits in you can have it for the cost of shipping ... probably 12-13 bucks 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 25, 2019 7:21 pm
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @galo

Are the floor mats still there, and if so, in decent shape 😉 😉 

They're there ... they started out silver and now they are dark grey , she was a pig . 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 25, 2019 7:22 pm
Share: