Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Need Exhaust With More Character!

Page 4 / 4
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

New Galaxy S20 does 8K video. The codec is kinda crap and it's limited to 24 FPS but still.. that's some crazy stuff man.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 25, 2020 8:02 pm
Petrus
(@petrus)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @haloruler64

New Galaxy S20 does 8K video. The codec is kinda crap and it's limited to 24 FPS but still.. that's some crazy stuff man.

Ah well, I have only recently, 3 years ago, swapped to smart from my Nokia 5140 because a gf gave me a mil spec rugged one so she could whatsap me. I am currently on the second smart phone because the first had a malfunction with the charging cable and I inherited it from my son who is a cheapskate πŸ™‚

Long story short; I am clueless about what it can do, about specs, and am if anything amΓ‘zed I can video with a phΓ³ne!!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 25, 2020 8:23 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Quad HD 1440P is the sweet spot. 4K is over rated and 8k is just trying to up sell stuff that is meaningless and just fills up memory space. The only real technology that makes a difference is organic LEDs and the new organic sensor technology that Panasonic and Fuji developed. This is where the gold is. Every time the lame consumer gets hooked on one metric the industry markets the hell out of it.Β 

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 25, 2020 8:43 pm
pwnzor
(@pwnzor)
Reputable Member

I recently went back to a 2G Motorola W450 flip phone.Β 

Β 

Love it.Β  I still have my Motorola smart phone, but I don't have to take it out unless I'm getting email.Β  Same phone number rings both phones, so I can answer whichever I like... but the smart phone stays in my backpack or briefcase, or just gets left in the car.Β 

Β 

The camera on the flip phone does, however, suck.

http://zero3nine.com/files/dospwn.gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 26, 2020 12:16 pm
Petrus
(@petrus)
Reputable Member

Forgot wheter I put is on here somewhere earlier; the Doppler effect. First a coach, then the MR2. Poor girl standing at the verge of the highway...

Β 

ReplyQuote
Posted : May 2, 2020 5:17 am
Page 4 / 4
Share: