Probably the best S...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Probably the best Spyder article I have read.

Page 3 / 3
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

I just read the article (and pages of comments).  My favorite line was:  ". . . more important than satisfying my primal desire to do dumb stuff with machinery."  Yeah.  I could relate to that. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 17, 2020 4:38 pm
(@marsrock7)
Honorable Member

Better than the last article I read which discussed the future of the MR2.... And said of the 3 gens each got heavier than the original. And to top it off they had a pic of an "07 MR2" which was an SW20... Talk about not doing your homework....

ReplyQuote
Posted : September 18, 2020 10:12 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: @marsrock7

Better than the last article I read which discussed the future of the MR2.... And said of the 3 gens each got heavier than the original. And to top it off they had a pic of an "07 MR2" which was an SW20... Talk about not doing your homework....

One of the funniest burns I have heard about is when David Hawkins who is highly respected in the MR2 community schooled a bunch of MK2 people that would consistently bash our Spyders.  Brought up real world differences between the two generations that had them in tears.  I heard this from actual Mk2 guys who I would meet up with regularly that eventually had an interest in the Spyder.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : September 18, 2020 10:47 am
Page 3 / 3
Share: