Happy New Year, Y'a...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Happy New Year, Y'all!

Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

Happy New Year, Y'all!

2019 was the year MR2-SPYDER.COM really took-off.  I'm looking forward to seeing what is in store for us,  as a community, this year.   I am grateful for you and this community. 

Topic starter Posted : January 1, 2020 5:18 am
dev reacted
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

Happy new year! I started the year off... oh boy. 

Screenshot 20200101 022853 org.prowl.torque

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2020 6:49 am
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @haloruler64

Halo, nothing showing on your picture. But happy new year to all the Spyder folks.

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2020 10:31 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Yes Happy New Year.  

I hope we continue to have a great crowd of enthusiasts.  Although we are few, the few that we have participating are quality members and thats all that matters. I like the fact that we don't have to agree on everything but what we do agree on is the respect for each others point of view. 

Spyderchat is full of  help me know kings that will  praise the one that gives the answer they want to hear and insult the other members who were trying to be helpful.  I knew something is wrong when I seen that Cap was irritated.  Since I stopped participating I feel I got myself out of an endless rut.  

I hope we continue on this path, share our discoveries and to take our enthusiasm for this car into the future. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2020 11:50 am
LordTakuban reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)
Posted by: @cspidy
Posted by: @haloruler64

Halo, nothing showing on your picture. But happy new year to all the Spyder folks.

I believe the top of that photo shows an error code of P0440 which has to do with the emissions system, if I Googled that correctly.  That code (IIRC) came up on my Tacoma years ago and freaked me out until I noticed I had no gas cap.  Yep.  I filled up at a gas station, got distracted,  and totally forgot to put the gas cap back on before driving away.  

I hope it's something simple like that,  but if I recall correctly,  Haloruler64 recently did some work on the gas tank of his car.   Let's keep our fingers crossed for a simple fix.   Keep us posted.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : January 1, 2020 12:49 pm
haloruler64 reacted
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

Yeah my gas cap went bad around 5 years ago. I threw on an AutoZone cap and for a year it was gone. Came back so I bought an OEM Toyota gas cap and it went away for.. probably 4 years now. Now that it's back... I'm concerned it's ACTUALLY emissions related. However, I did forget that I dropped the fuel tank. So thanks for reminding me haha. Might be that. I should check all my evap lines. 

First day of the new year and I slept till 7. Honestly feels good.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : January 1, 2020 11:50 pm
Share: