Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Canadian MR2 Experience 2019 Jul 19-20 Belleville, Ontario

KaM
 KaM
(@kamlung)
N00b

OK guys and gals, I'm here to see who would be interested in coming to the Canadian MR2 Experience this summer to participate in Canada's premier MR2 meet. The dates are July 19th-20th 2019 in and around Belleville, Ontario.

The full day lapping event being on the Friday (July 19th). The cost for the full day of lapping is $250 Canadian ($200 USD approx) valid until Sunday the 14th of April and will go up to $300 up until one week before the event - the price the day of is $325. There will be a scenic ride/group lunch as well as a car show on the Saturday. There will be 2 or maybe even 3 after parties with the MR2BBQ on site so for those of you who have participated in the Bear "BEER" Mountain shenanigans in the past, you know that a good time will be had by all!
This is a friendly event (the hosts are Canadians - need I say more!) where you can see how your deuce does during a safe and controlled lapping day, as well as hanging out with like minded people who share your passion for MR2s.
There will be free camping on site at the track as well as a hotel 20 minutes away for those who require pampering.

The official hotel for this years event is once again the Best Western in Belleville. There are 20 rooms blocked off for us until June 18th. The rate is $121.95 + tax per night and there are 2 x Double bed (15x) and 1 x Queen bed with a pull out (5x). There is a hot breakfast included in the price. Please book early and let's try to support the official hotel as we tend to take over the parking lot and they are very understanding when it comes to our tailgating parties. Call 613-969-1112 to book and mention Canadian MR2 Experience to get our rate.

This event is primarily for MR2's but other cars are more than welcome!

The information required to register is as follows;
Name, car make/model/year/engine, skill level ( beginner, intermediate or advanced ), club affiliation (Northeast, Ontario MR2 Club, Club MR2 Québec etc).

Payment via PayPal (please send as a gift or cover the fees) for $250 Canadian

Payment address is jon_goodman_montreal@yahoo.ca

SPONSORSHIP IS ALSO WELCOME!!!
For $500 you get 1 spot for the track day as well as having your logo adorn the official event t-shirts!!! 1 t-shirt is included as well with the sponsor package!!!

2019 Sponsors so far are;

Masstuning
MR2BBQ
Hux Racing
Deja Vu detailing
More to follow!!!

Any questions, ask away and I'll try to answer them quickly. My email address is mr2_jon@yahoo.ca but try me on Messenger first!

This topic was modified 5 years ago 3 times by KaM
Topic starter Posted : June 19, 2019 8:42 am
Share: