Clear all

No longer a test...got it!!!

Page 1 / 2
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Test

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

Topic starter Posted : April 6, 2022 3:53 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Ok, I am trying to add a pic/avatar. I pick "Upload" and "Brouse"...I select a pic on my phone, the "number" displays, I scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Save Changes", but no pic.

This worked on SC, why not here? What am I doing wrong?

Thank you!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 6, 2022 3:56 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I also "put" the pic on my computer...it still won't "upload" it...

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 7, 2022 11:46 am
Nelix
(@nelix)
Estimable Member
2D63C640 BAF5 42B1 9B09 8DAFE0FA9521 1 201 a

Like this? 😀 

Cranky, cantankerous, sarcastic Scottish git whose interests are beer, cars, motorbikes and scuba diving.
Currently driving a 2018 sapphire blue Porsche 718 Boxster and riding a 2020 BMW S1000R Sport..

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 7, 2022 1:28 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

As my avatar.

How ya' doin', Nelix...and are those your new wheels? 😎 

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 7, 2022 9:46 pm
Nelix
(@nelix)
Estimable Member

Hi Galo, yes sold the 718 Boxster as looking at buying property in Barbados. Deal fell through so bought the beemer.

Cranky, cantankerous, sarcastic Scottish git whose interests are beer, cars, motorbikes and scuba diving.
Currently driving a 2018 sapphire blue Porsche 718 Boxster and riding a 2020 BMW S1000R Sport..

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 8, 2022 7:34 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Sorry about the property, but cool on the Beemer! My wife had to work in Louisville one Saturday last year. The weather was nice, so drove her down in my E88 135i. I went by BMW of Louisville to check out a nice M2(I think), and a new Z4 was on the showroom floor...the same color as yours 🤩 😍 😎  It was gorgeous, but just a bit above my affordability line LOL

I'll try to post a pic(not sure if I did after I bought it)...

Take care, my friend!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 8, 2022 5:47 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

FINALLY!!! I'm not sure what I did differently, but whatever I did, it worked 🤗😊🥳😎

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 8, 2022 6:07 pm
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @galo

FINALLY!!! I'm not sure what I did differently, but whatever I did, it worked 🤗😊🥳😎

But it’s yellow?

maybe something went wrong 

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 9, 2022 2:07 pm
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @cspidy

But it’s yellow?

That's Solar Yellow 😉 😉 

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 13, 2022 3:42 pm
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member

But it’s yellow?

That's Solar Yellow 😉 😉 

Like starring at the sun?

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 13, 2022 8:16 pm
Galo reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

It's interesting...my sportscar color thoughts were always "they must be one of two colors: BRG or RED(one of 3; Alfa maroon, Maserati dark-magenta or Ferrari red). I liked Absolutely Red/3P0, but either Crimsom Red/3J6 or Super Red/3E5 better. I wasn't really a "yellow" guy, although I did have a '69 yellow Z28. That was one of the reasons I wasn't originally interested in what was to become my current(and most likely last) Spyder. BUT, I have grown to really like it, even preferring it to the dark-er colors, red/blue/green(never on a Spyder, sorry green owners)/black. Silver I can handle(had one), but not the light blue or green.

Now, i do like my dark blue 135i. I wouldn't have bought it any other color...I've seen many on a 1 series forum, and "my" dark blue is my much preferred, only color I'd have.

So there... 😉 😉 🤣 

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 14, 2022 2:37 pm
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member

It's interesting...my sportscar color thoughts were always "they must be one of two colors: BRG or RED(one of 3; Alfa maroon, Maserati dark-magenta or Ferrari red). I liked Absolutely Red/3P0, but either Crimsom Red/3J6 or Super Red/3E5 better. I wasn't really a wasn't really a "yellow" guy, although I did have a '69 yellow Z28. That was one of the reasons I wasn't originally interested in what was to become my current(and most likely last) Spyder. BUT, I have grown to really like it, even preferring it to the dark-er colors, red/blue/green(never on a Spyder, sorry green owners)/black. Silver I can handle(had one), but not the light blue or green.

Now, i do like my dark blue 135i. I wouldn't have bought it any other color...I've seen many on a 1 series forum, and "my" dark blue is my much preferred, only color I'd have.

So there... 😉 😉 🤣 

They all look good while driving 😀

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 15, 2022 8:08 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

It's interesting...my sportscar color thoughts were always "they must be one of two colors: BRG or RED(one of 3; Alfa maroon, Maserati dark-magenta or Ferrari red). I liked Absolutely Red/3P0, but either Crimsom Red/3J6 or Super Red/3E5 better. I wasn't really a wasn't really a "yellow" guy, although I did have a '69 yellow Z28. That was one of the reasons I wasn't originally interested in what was to become my current(and most likely last) Spyder. BUT, I have grown to really like it, even preferring it to the dark-er colors, red/blue/green(never on a Spyder, sorry green owners)/black. Silver I can handle(had one), but not the light blue or green.

So there... 😉 😉 🤣 

I DO notice them, now that I have one,  but around the Northside of Indy & surrounding areas, I've only seen maybe 2-4 135i's, one "my blue", 1 black, 1 a lighter blue and one, I believe, red. I've actually seem more yellow Spyders, which I find quite surprising!

Now Dave, refresh my memory...you and Nate did make a somewhat disparaging remark about BMW owners at dinner, Friday night, right... 🤔 😉 😉 

Enjoy!

Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : April 15, 2022 11:45 am
CSPIDY
(@cspidy)
Reputable Member

So there... 😉 😉 🤣 

I DO notice them, now that I have one,  but around the Northside of Indy & surrounding areas, I've only seen maybe 2-4 135i's, one "my blue", 1 black, 1 a lighter blue and one, I believe, red. I've actually seem more yellow Spyders, which I find quite surprising!

Now Dave, refresh my memory...you and Nate did make a somewhat disparaging remark about BMW owners at dinner, Friday night, right... 🤔 😉 😉 

Enjoy!

Did I say their Corvette owners?

that was harsh

ReplyQuote
Posted : April 16, 2022 2:49 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: