Share:
Notifications
Clear all

LT's site MAY have a problem...

Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Hello all! I tried to go to LT's site, and was blocked by my AV. The message; a "HUER:Trojan.Script.Generic" was found.

LT is now aware of this, and wanted me to post this "warning", and tell anyone to wait 'til AFTER TUESDAY to go to his site.

That is all...

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

Topic starter Posted : March 20, 2022 7:05 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Thanks, Galo!  I'm back home and have completely swapped out all the code in wordpress and the plugins and am also paying for Jetpack's scan service to help detect and fix these kinds of issues.  I'm not sure how this happened, but I suspect it has to do with some sort of WooCommerce vulnerability that existed at some point.  Please let me know if anyone notices anything weird happening on my site in the future and I'll investigate and fix that ASAP.

Thanks again, everyone.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : March 22, 2022 5:56 pm
Patrick Lipp reacted
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Stuff like this happens, no matter how safe we think we are. I'm glad you're getting a handle on it, and I'm glad I was able to "help"!

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : March 22, 2022 11:07 pm
LordTakuban reacted
Share: