Notifications
Clear all

My Tail Lights Must Be Invisible...

Page 6 / 6
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

I appreciate what you're doing! I also appreciate I don't have to endure your "problems"! People do tailgate, but don't use me as a target. Maybe you should move...

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2019 1:14 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

When I have someone tail gaiting me I will just pull over and let them pass like a little bitch. I have no point to prove except to get out of a bad situation and go about my business.  There are a lot of psychos out there and I do believe long ago I actually had an encounter with the  DC sniper that was behind me at one point cutting in and out of traffic like a maniac. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 21, 2019 1:24 pm
CSPIDY reacted
(@nottamiata)
Prominent Member

🐸, 2003, Electric Green Mica

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : July 21, 2019 6:07 pm
haloruler64
(@haloruler64)
Noble Member

Good info! Do upgrade those 194s in the third brake light, they're the highest and most prominent ones. And the stock bulbs are already so dim. Glad the brake lights worked out! 

Side markers have two 8mm nuts on them I believe. Can usually just pull the side of the bumper outward after removing 3 bolts (two at the bottom side and one in the top corner) and gently pull down then outward. Then reach in with a small ratchet and undo them. 

Dev I used to slow down, or tap the brakes lightly... but as of late I just pull to the side. Life is easier that way. Getting revenge doesn't always work out for the best.

2000 Toyota MR2 Spyder, 2021 Lexus UX 250h F Sport

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 22, 2019 5:00 am
(@mrsponz)
Reputable Member

Well, one alternative would be to get a part time job with Apple. This car was noticed everywhere and was given lots of room 😀 I was just driving around town and spotted it. My first thought was "The Frog" !!

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 11:54 am
DesertWanderer
(@desertwanderer)
Honorable Member
Posted by: @haloruler64

Good info! Do upgrade those 194s in the third brake light, they're the highest and most prominent ones. And the stock bulbs are already so dim. Glad the brake lights worked out! 

Side markers have two 8mm nuts on them I believe. Can usually just pull the side of the bumper outward after removing 3 bolts (two at the bottom side and one in the top corner) and gently pull down then outward. Then reach in with a small ratchet and undo them. 

Dev I used to slow down, or tap the brakes lightly... but as of late I just pull to the side. Life is easier that way. Getting revenge doesn't always work out for the best.

(Re bold quote) Truer words have probably been spoken but I missed them!

This post was modified 5 years ago by DesertWanderer

2007 S2000 (New Formula Red)
2005 Spyders (Two in Paradise Blue Metallic, One Super White)
2004 Tundra SR5 Double Cab (White with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Tundra SR5 Access Cab (Silver Stepside with 2UZ-FE Engine)
2003 Sequoia SR5 (Black with 2UZ-FE Engine)
1970 Olds 442 W30 (Nugget Gold )

ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 3:27 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: @desertwanderer
Posted by: @haloruler64

(Re bold quote) Truer words have probably been spoken but I missed them!

As I said and its worth mentioning. If someone is driving piss poor there is a good chance they are not in a good mood and even a greater chance they are a psychotic with a crossbow in the back.  

I pretty much know that this is the car that was behind me driving crazy. It went into oncoming traffic in  the other lane, passed me and cut me off 

13668282 f520
ReplyQuote
Posted : July 25, 2019 4:15 pm
Page 6 / 6
Share: