Share:
Notifications
Clear all

x's widebody for sale...

Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Hello all...Zack, x's son, and family have given me the go ahead to post "the widebody" for sale. It started life as turbo 1zz, and ended up as an na 2zz. It comes with its hardtop, not sure if the turbo engine is still around.

The car is located in the Louisville KY area. 

Asking price is $12,500.

Contact Zack at 502-777-9524​​​​

PLEASE, serious inquiries only. Thank you.

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

Topic starter Posted : December 2, 2019 7:49 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I wonder if Bus Driver would be interested to get the car back after all this time?  No matter what, it's a great car and hopefully goes to a great new owner.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 9, 2019 6:23 pm
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member

Road tripped today .... I'm the newly appointed caretaker . It now resides at the Spyder Ranch .

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 9, 2019 8:48 pm
LordTakuban, neomr2, marsrock7 and 1 people reacted
Uncle Mush
(@uncle-mush)

Congrats Phats.  She's in good hands.   Will the Spyder Ranch become a collector's museum of all things Spyder?  Will there be an admission charge?

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 9, 2019 9:35 pm
(@rdawg)
Trusted Member

What is the population (of fully running cars) at the Spyder ranch now?

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 10, 2019 12:02 am
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @uncle-mush

Congrats Phats.  She's in good hands.   Will the Spyder Ranch become a collector's museum of all things Spyder?  Will there be an admission charge?

Thanks uncle m ......

I've thought about a museum a lot ... even looked at a couple of buildings but nothing has panned out yet . These Illinois property taxes are a deal killer !! I know it would be a lot of fun but on the other hand it would be a ton of work , at this stage in my life I don't know if I'm up for it . 

Any members from Ca. would be welcome and would be admission free .... lol 

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:27 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Congrats on the car. Its good to see that its now in your conservatory of Spyders. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:31 am
pwnzor
(@pwnzor)
Reputable Member

@phats

You can get warehouse space here in Georgia for cheap and I'll gladly be the custodian of all your Spyder stuff.

http://zero3nine.com/files/dospwn.gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:31 am
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @rdawg

So x's makes population 26 ..... it's about a 50/50 split of running vs non-running .

It's more of an orphanage for misfits and under loved spyders ..... if it's original and pristine there's nothing for me to do .  

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:32 am
phats
(@phats)
Reputable Member
Posted by: @pwnzor

@phats

You can get warehouse space here in Georgia for cheap and I'll gladly be the custodian of all your Spyder stuff.

I didn't think there was a big enough flat spot in Ga. for a warehouse .... lol . I probably couldn't get use to all the hills being from the flatlands of Illinois my whole life .

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:44 am
pwnzor
(@pwnzor)
Reputable Member

@phats

That's funny... I'm from California and to me, Georgia feels flatter than... well, flat.  What they call mountains here, they call mole hills there.

http://zero3nine.com/files/dospwn.gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 11, 2019 11:56 am
Erdoc48
(@erdoc48)
Estimable Member
Posted by: @phats
Posted by: @rdawg

So x's makes population 26 ..... it's about a 50/50 split of running vs non-running .

It's more of an orphanage for misfits and under loved spyders ..... if it's original and pristine there's nothing for me to do .  

There’s a guy on the 300ZX board that does the same thing...he has a bunch of the cars, some completed and some in progress (or for parts cars). He’s doing his best to keep the marque alive.  Nice to see it went to a good home. For $12,500, I would love to own it, but my home doesn’t have the storage space for another car.

ReplyQuote
Posted : December 13, 2019 9:35 am
Share: