Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Real billet HVAC knobs.

(@mrsponz)
Reputable Member

While doing parts research for my friends Toyota Tundra, I came across these. They were made by a company up in Canada who specializes in custom CNC parts for the Tundra, the FJ Cruiser and other Toyota trucks. I was fascinated by the custom knobs he does for the FJ Cruiser. One is blocky looking (good for a truck) and the other one is round. What really caught my attention was the back of the knob. Wow, insert cut is a perfect fit for the MR2 Spyder. Hmm.
So I contacted the company, sent some photos and specs, and they said sure, they could make some for Spyder. Three to a set, 10 set minimum.
Here's the kicker, they ain't cheap. $179 per set. Available in various colors/finishes. Anyone interested in a "group buy" ? MR2 Spyder owners have spent more $$ on less important stuff.

1round
2round
front
back
Topic starter Posted : August 17, 2022 3:23 pm
Uncle Mush reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

The aluminum feel is probably really nice, but that is a lot of cheddar cheese for the knobs.  Who knows though.  It may be worth it to some people.  The ones that are purely cylinders and not with the flat lever parts are a  style that's available for really cheap on Amazon.  But they won't be the same amount of aluminum.

If this GB takes off, I can't wait to see people's pics!

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : August 17, 2022 7:37 pm
Share: