Share:
Notifications
Clear all

JDM Blue screaming chicken wheel caps

KaM
 KaM
(@kamlung)
N00b

Anyone know of a source?  i tried looking but have only found the black ones... seems like the blue ones were phased out?  i want to match the front blue badge... 

Topic starter Posted : June 25, 2019 9:48 am
Galo
 Galo
(@galo)
Honorable Member

Get some paint and paint them...it couldn't be that difficult. And no one would notice any color difference, with then not being side by side.

"Think as we think", say many Spyder owners, "or you are abominably wicked, you are a toad". After I'd thought about, I said "I will then, be a toad."
Thank you, Stephen Crane

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 26, 2019 7:34 pm
KaM
 KaM
(@kamlung)
N00b

isn't the color behind the clear cover?  how would i go about doing that?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : June 27, 2019 8:12 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

The black ones came after the blue ones along with the front badge for the 2006 special edition black Spyder with the silver vents. 

From what I remember if you have the older front badge you could convert that to black by sanding down the paint behind it but latter on you couldn't do it for some reason.  

As for the wheel caps I think it was some sort of badge sticker and I don't think they can be changed.  

There are a lot of things for this car that are not going to be available so get it before its gone.  If I would have known I would have bought up as many navpods and TRD short shifters I could get my hands on and make a small fortune. Bitcoin is overrated.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 9:02 am
(@blahpony)

The black wheel caps came as black. At least they did when I bought them.

Alas, the knowledge of the place I bought them has faded into the mists of time and become merely a memory of a time that never was.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 5:38 pm
(@wilcomr-s)
Estimable Member

I see them for sale on yahoo auctions Japan. There are a few companies that you can use to buy from there and ship to the US.

ReplyQuote
Posted : June 27, 2019 7:20 pm
Share: