Share:
Notifications
Clear all

An announcement on new product discoveries for the Spyder.

Page 2 / 2
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
DSCF4270

I made a few last minute changes with the glove box keyhole cover. Its now smaller and better matched to the interior.  I worked out some logistics.with shipping and how Im going to package it in a way to give it more value.  

Here is the new valet cover.  Very good plastic matching for both.  I should have a sales post on my website tomorrow and have 10 orders for immediate shipping. 

DSCF4257

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 22, 2020 5:20 pm
(@marsrock7)
Honorable Member

Excellent! Always disliked how valet keyholes collected so much dirt and crap. Also.... I always love solving problems with magnets!

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2020 9:30 am
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

The magnets are a great thing but they are also a curse for shipping. I had to find a way to limit its power so it doesn't get stuck on the sorting machine at the post office and at the same time reduce the weight of the package and package materials so I can save you all money.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 23, 2020 11:16 am
(@marsrock7)
Honorable Member

Thick bubble wrap I guess... Does make the package a bit bigger thou

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 23, 2020 1:28 pm
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Im using the same PVC plumbing fittings simply because when I sell painted keyhole covers  to the Subaru/FR-S crowd I will need to separate the covers and make sure nothing touches the  painted finish or pulls them apart like an unforeseen industrial magnet.  It is mainly for this reason but since the glove box and valet keyhole cover is not as crucial since its not painted it still makes the packet presentation a bit better.  

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 23, 2020 1:44 pm
marsrock7 reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

Ok. I was working hard to make the deadline. 

Im up and running ready to take your orders. 

20th Anniversary Comfort Care package

Thanks for your kind attention. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 23, 2020 10:06 pm
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

I'll experiment with a few different designs for decals.  probably silver would be good.  If I come up with anything of note, I'll post it.  And if it's something people want, I'll get with you on just shipping you a bunch so they can come in 1 package for potential buyers as a possible add-on or something.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 25, 2020 10:54 pm
dev reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.
Posted by: @lordtakuban

I'll experiment with a few different designs for decals.  probably silver would be good.  If I come up with anything of note, I'll post it.  And if it's something people want, I'll get with you on just shipping you a bunch so they can come in 1 package for potential buyers as a possible add-on or something.

Thanks LT.  actually let’s do it for the valet cover. I changed the glove box cover at the last minute and now it’s too small for a sticker. 

I just finished with your keyhole covers. They both turned out great. Will have pictures before they are sent out to you. 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 26, 2020 1:31 am
LordTakuban reacted
dev
 dev
(@dev)
Just a member.

I just got done taking photos of LTs new covers before I send them out. 

For Toyotas its a perfect fit. For the Subaru its not a perfect fit but aesthetically it will work if they are interested as it should look good on the car as a whole. 

Toyota keyhole cover 1

https://dev.smugmug.com/Featured/Homepagegallery/i-HdD2BS5/A

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : February 27, 2020 3:29 pm
CSPIDY reacted
LordTakuban
(@lordtakuban)
Member Admin

Those look fantastic!  I can't wait to take some pics when they arrive and I install them.

Get your Short Antennas, Decals, and all sorts of goodies at:
https://takubanmotorsports.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : February 27, 2020 9:57 pm
Page 2 / 2
Share: